Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If most deals are undisclosed

How do sky know 450mill been spent??

Lakshmi Mittal 7/5/11 'We need to have a good manager like Neil to take the team to the TOP of the league over a period of time'

Comment

good point!

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
        How do sky know 450mill been spent??
        Sky get their info from from the Prem league .

All transfers (except frees) will have a fee assigned to them when the transfer is cleared through the Prem .....it is then up to the clubs involved to choose whether to 'disclose' the fee to the public or not !!

Comment

do we assume that both our signings were below our so-called record transfer?

Comment

SWP was reported in the sun ( not gospel i know ) as being approx £ 6 m !!!

Put it this way he has to have cost at least £ 4 - £ 5 m

Comment

Sky & sunderland reporting 3 mill for Ferdinand, I'm assuming swp is around 3-5 too

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                SWP was reported in the sun ( not gospel i know ) as being approx £ 6 m !!!

Put it this way he has to have cost at least £ 4 - £ 5 m
                Bolton were in talks with him last week after having a 3mill bid accepted. No way would we have paid 6.5
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think the silly money went on Dann

Comment

How much was Young ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      I think the silly money went on Dann
                      £5mill? IMO, the lads worth every penny. Figures flying around of £9mill when Arsenal wanted him, so to pick him up for £5mill seems a bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                        How much was Young ?
                        £1.75mill i think.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          £5mill? IMO, the lads worth every penny. Figures flying around of £9mill when Arsenal wanted him, so to pick him up for £5mill seems a bargain.
                          The details got changed as the night went on mate - was finally said to be £6M rising to £8M - which really is too much, even for a player of his quality. Why do the English players get so far overpriced - rare commodity I guess.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            The details got changed as the night went on mate - was finally said to be £6M rising to £8M - which really is too much, even for a player of his quality. Why do the English players get so far overpriced - rare commodity I guess.
                            Oh ok fair enough bud, I was away with the fairies by 9pm so missed all that last minute action!

Couldnt agree more with your comment about inflated prices for English talent. Prime examples are Carroll and Henderson. If either of these payers were Latvian they would have been bought for a combined £20mill, if that.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Oh ok fair enough bud, I was away with the fairies by 9pm so missed all that last minute action!

Couldnt agree more with your comment about inflated prices for English talent. Prime examples are Carroll and Henderson. If either of these payers were Latvian they would have been bought for a combined £20mill, if that.
                              No probs Matty - I stayed with it till the death and feel so mentally shot today
                              Those are 2 good examples and the one that really shocked me in the last window was Smalling who, yes, is going to be a damn good player - but £8M for someone who was playing non-league football 5 years ago!
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X