Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will lee cook ever be a qpr regular again???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will lee cook ever be a qpr regular again???

im doubtful if he ever will..........yes he has had terrible luck with injuries but we are talking about a 'watford squad player' who had a few decent games for us some seasons ago..........qpr 'legend' in some eyes i respect but for me lee cook will never regain a regular starting slot!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

not far off the mark to be fair mate,unless he starts the season on fire he might be gathering splinters.
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

He wasnt a Watford squad payer, he was a regular with them the season before he joined us.

But yes I agree he HAS to up his game or Hogan/Vine will take his place.

Comment

i just think he averages one decent game in six or seven which is not going to take us to the next level in the ccc!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Hopefully this season he can stay injury free as last season his knee stil wasnt right, hence the clean up op he had this summer.

Comment

To get back into the team on a regular basis, he MUST get back to taking on his full back on the outside. Last season he was very predictable as he went inside every time and as such defenders got the better of him. If this op gives him the confidence/speed to go on the outside he can stake a claim in what will be a very competative midfield.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I have always been a big cookie fan , last season however , was a nightmare , hope this latest op sorts him out, be great to see him at best again , i do fear tho that like many players b4 him , his injury is now in his head too , no recovering from that

Comment

you cant beat a cookie with your morning cuppa,especially the chocolate chip variety
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

You just never know, he could well be a star again this season :victory:
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                  X