Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR Hope to Bring Man United Striker Michael Owen In On Loan Deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • w12dave
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2011
    • 2146

    #16
    Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
    Is that just your view, Dave?
    yep it my view...

    Michael and Joey Barton follow each other on twitter so it obvious they are mate!
    Last edited by w12dave; 30-08-2011, 08:59 PM.

    Comment

    • QPRdan3
      Bronze Seat
      • Aug 2009
      • 719

      #17
      Dyer said he was lonely and needed a friend. It was the least we could do
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

      Comment

      • rangerforevereastcote
        Silver Seat
        • Apr 2011
        • 4144

        #18
        Originally posted by w12dave
        yep it my view...

        Michael and Joey Barton follow each other on twitter so it obvious they are mate!
        couldnt have found 2 more extreme personalities as mates,

        Comment

        • qpr
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 10372

          #19
          I've got a good feeling about this
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

          LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

          Comment

          • LoftusRoadLad
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 19610

            #20
            Wotta lotta bull....dont want him ....better out there

            Comment

            • qprbrisbanedivision
              Silver Seat
              • Jun 2011
              • 1338

              #21
              I'd take him with open arms thank you !!

              Comment

              • Del
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 8393

                #22
                I would love it if he came, but he won't. Whoever mentioned his horses above hit the nail on the head.

                Comment

                • MattyRangers
                  Slimmer of The Year
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 24914

                  #23
                  Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
                  I doubt it, and I bet many will turn their nose up. Past it, over-rated, etc.

                  Either way, I'd live him here.
                  Wont happen at all, BUT Owen is a very good player still. He is only a squad player at Utd so people seem to class him as "Passed it" as hes not playing much. But if he plays games, he socres goals, its that simple.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                  Comment

                  Working...