Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beard: QPR are talking to a lot of people

More...

"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

2-3 then......wonder if that includes Traore?

Comment

It does. As I was saying earlier, "its important to manage expectations". Very non commital on SWP which might be just discretion but I wonder if thats his way of saying don't build your hopes up.

Comment

He's a good guy. We're so lucky to have Neil. Tony, Amit & Philip
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            It does. As I was saying earlier, "its important to manage expectations". Very non commital on SWP which might be just discretion but I wonder if thats his way of saying don't build your hopes up.
            I think there is an element of "under-sell, over-deliver" in all of this. If Beard comes out and says we're gonna sign 5 players and one of them will be Wright-Phillips, then we only sign 4 and SWP falls through the fans will be on his back!
            Last edited by Tarbie; 29-08-2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Might well be right Tarbie. But think the fan base should adopt the same approach - better to be bowled off with the signings than moaning on thurs morning "is that it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                I think there is an element of "under-sell, over-deliver" in all of this. If Beard comes out and says we're gonna sign 5 players and one of them will be Wright-Phillips, then we only sign 4 and SWP falls through the fans will be on his back!
                Exactly. Not good to be the club that promises big players either. Easy to get priced out by the selling club.

Comment

We didn't expect the signings we have already, anything more and its a bonus so lets be happy what ever happens.

Its our first year back so it's not going to be easy attracting players stright away.

Comment

Cant remember the last time we had such articulate people who have the professional ability to run the club how it should be

Amit was the spearhead of it but with Fernandes and Beard I dont think the club has never had it this good

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      Cant remember the last time we had such articulate people who have the professional ability to run the club how it should be

Amit was the spearhead of it but with Fernandes and Beard I dont think the club has never had it this good
                      Double negatives there sir - in summary you are saying it's never been worse - but they will all be going down to Arsenal for a chat after they've been to us so all in all everything is dandy
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Double negatives there sir - in summary you are saying it's never been worse - but they will all be going down to Arsenal for a chat after they've been to us so all in all everything is dandy

Comment

Warnock had said 5-6 new faces, then at least 3 more yesterday, now 2-3??
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Working...
                          X