Will we get any annocements today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we get any annocements today?

Any players coming today or do Pete and MYU have the day off seeing its a Banl Holiday at the QPR Website engine room?

I would have thought any announcements would be tomorrow,being a bank holiday!
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

The big players at the club will be working vigerously every day until the window slams shut... no luxury of time to have days off... it's only the overpaid, clueless non footballing lumps that run the game in our country that seem to shut up shop at such a critical time for all clubs under their membership!!

I'm sure if anything's resolved the club will announce it today, why wouldn't they. It just wont be fully processed until the FA get out of bed tomororow that's all.

Also, there may still be players undecided so if they announce signings, those players may be more swayed to join when they see more quality confirmed. Hopefully....

Comment

Beef the carling has finally gone

Comment

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
          Beef the carling has finally gone
          say again?

Comment

Private joke

Comment

Private joke
              Walkonby, do you expect anything to be finalised and announced today?

Comment

with 2 days to go to the close of the window,i can't see the club having the day off just coz its a bank holiday...Traore having his medical today according to SSN,so they are still working on transfers

Comment

Private joke
                  You were right about Traore. Lets see if you are right about SWP and Jenas. Hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    You were right about Traore. Lets see if you are right about SWP and Jenas. Hope so.

Yes please!!

Comment

Working...
                    X