Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Utd or City.. would they score 10 against us at present?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utd or City.. would they score 10 against us at present?

I know it's a little hypothetical but was wondering what people thought...

Watching both teams from Manchester today I genuinely feel that they could rack up double figures against us at present which would be too hideous to contemplate......

Hmmmm..

No one watching MOTD then....

Comment

Yes I am.
      Man Utd were very good, Arsenal almost certainly made them look better -- didn't close them down or get close enough to break up play.
      But given that we played like that yesterday -- didn't get in Wigan's faces enough, while they certainly got in ours -- then yes, I think either Man. team would do serious damage to us.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I know what you mean....

Reminded me of being a kid and hiding behind the settee whilst watching Dr Who.....

Comment

no other team would give utd that space , no wingers tucking in to help or track back, defense were getting caught everytime pushing up the field getting exposed behind them,
          was shocking defending we would play a 4 5 1 vs them and yes we may get beat but not like that

Comment

No...everyone thought Everton was gonna rack up a rugby score...never happend

Comment

everton are not the mancs-without tf taking over we would be right behind arsenal for doom and gloom....would have been smashed as well. this break has come at the perfect time for us-utd/city would hammer us at present. often its about meeting certain teams at the right time-now would not be the right time.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
              X