Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ve emailed this to 606 for Savage ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ve emailed this to 606 for Savage ....

Message for Robbie savage , is he on tommorow ? Im a qpr home and away season tkt holder and been a lot of talk about him saying we will definately go down on Final Score tonight . Well i d like to Have a charrity bet with him that we don't, say a £1000 but if he feels so strongly happy to go upto any amount loser writes cheque to charity of winners choice. Mine is Bob Wilson's Willow fouindation. Im happy to discuss this on air when he's on next. Cheers

This is why he says these things. You've reacted, and he's won. I'd be wetting myself laughing if I were him.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by granty3333 View Post
      Message for Robbie savage , is he on tommorow ? Im a qpr home and away season tkt holder and been a lot of talk about him saying we will definately go down on Final Score tonight . Well i d like to Have a charrity bet with him that we don't, say a £1000 but if he feels so strongly happy to go upto any amount loser writes cheque to charity of winners choice. Mine is Bob Wilson's Willow fouindation. Im happy to discuss this on air when he's on next. Cheers
      Granty, I'll add £50 to your great effort of a grand. Be wonderful to see Liz McDonald sending a cheque to such a worthy cause.
      Top effort

Comment

Thankyou sir ... £1050 it is ...

Comment

He won't accept, not the type to put his money where his mouth is, and with his shocking opinions who can blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by granty3333 View Post
            Thankyou sir ... £1050 it is ...
            No problem Squire, cannot think of a better way to use part of my forthcoming refund on the st.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              This is why he says these things. You've reacted, and he's won. I'd be wetting myself laughing if I were him.
              Exactly Benny. Like a 10 year old bully, just ignore him and he'll stop lol

Comment

I dont like 5 live , a talksport man me, but they are a good station and i have to say that Savage is a shocking pundit. I cannot believe that they stoop so low as to give him a regular slot. His entire banter is based on how much money he has and how great he was and the BBC Sycophants love it!, get someone decent in.

Comment

I will throw £50 on that aswell mate.
                  My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

I can't add any money but here idea if we don't go down he has to cut his hair at QPR next home game after we safe but if we go down we to wear T-shirts saying we love Robbie savage which pay say 5 pounds each to wear

Comment

how about if we stay up he just ****s off.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                        I can't add any money but here idea if we don't go down he has to cut his hair at QPR next home game after we safe but if we go down we to wear T-shirts saying we love Robbie savage which pay say 5 pounds each to wear
                        Just as long as the £5 goes to charity and we all get to wipe our ar5es on them at the last game.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

You should have asked for odds mate, if we go down you pay a grand if we don't he pays £5k

Comment

Working...
                          X