When Mackie comes back, and we get in a few more players we will have pace
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
pace
Collapse
X
-
"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0 -
Adel was most certainly not brilliant. It was his best game this season, but far from brilliant. One great effort against the woodwork, and one deflected free kick. He made space well for himself, but he's still got a lot to do before he's fit.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
Comment
-
I don't think he was brilliant but he is starting to look sharper. Another 2 or 3 games and he should be back up there. When we get everyone back to full fitness after the injuries and virus plus the new signings we will be a whole different animal. I can't believe some of the negativity on here. For gods sake we knew it would be a struggle. I also think Faurlin will grow into the premier league. True he doesnt have pace and he gets knocked off the ball a bit too easy at the moment but he has a cultured left foot and i do think he will raise his game. We should be looking at the positives not the negatives. Things are a whole lot rosier than a few weeks ago!!!Comment
-
Well said Naarven!I don't think he was brilliant but he is starting to look sharper. Another 2 or 3 games and he should be back up there. When we get everyone back to full fitness after the injuries and virus plus the new signings we will be a whole different animal. I can't believe some of the negativity on here. For gods sake we knew it would be a struggle. I also think Faurlin will grow into the premier league. True he doesnt have pace and he gets knocked off the ball a bit too easy at the moment but he has a cultured left foot and i do think he will raise his game. We should be looking at the positives not the negatives. Things are a whole lot rosier than a few weeks ago!!!Comment
-
-
Adel wasnt brilliant but he wasnt bad either, big improvement on the last two games. I thought we got punished again (like Bolton) by not closing down and giving the player the yard he needs to get a shot off and when we were on top we didnt score.
Performance was ok in stages (6 out of 10), and i didnt think they were worth a 2 - 0 win maybe a draw or a 1 -0) loss. We are losing out due to us not being strong enough in the tackle and we are bullied (welcome Joey), and letting teams having free shots 20 yards from goal (welcome luke and hopefuly another CB). Last year we got away with it as the players we not good enough to score on a regular basis, but in this league they are.
Agree we need pace as we were are perdestrian in our build up and allowed the opposition to re group, this stops Adel looking for the killer pass like we saw last season so with SWP or another if he dosnt sign hopefuly this will change.
I am please how we started, all the errors can be rectified and it shows that quite a few of our team are capeble of making the step up.
Now for the break and hopefuly some new signings for Newcastle ........... Joeys debut what is the betting thats why it was delayed until after 12 noon yesterday
One for all.... and all for oneComment
-
Agree with that.I don't think he was brilliant but he is starting to look sharper. Another 2 or 3 games and he should be back up there. When we get everyone back to full fitness after the injuries and virus plus the new signings we will be a whole different animal. I can't believe some of the negativity on here. For gods sake we knew it would be a struggle. I also think Faurlin will grow into the premier league. True he doesnt have pace and he gets knocked off the ball a bit too easy at the moment but he has a cultured left foot and i do think he will raise his game. We should be looking at the positives not the negatives. Things are a whole lot rosier than a few weeks ago!!!
Comment
-
My turd comes out and hits the toilet pan faster than he is over half a meter. I've never once seen this so called pace that everyone raves with regards to him. He is absoluted dog turd and this division is way above his level. Two players I wouldn't give a squad number to is Agyemang and Orr.Comment


Comment