Is Barton playing us like a fiddle or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Barton playing us like a fiddle or not

Is Barton waiting for a so called bigger club to come in for him, he must know in his mind what he wants to do. Me I think he's no intention of signing my opinion. All that thinking time on the train down to us plus all the time doing his medical. Come on Joey yeah or nay, and another week goes by and still no sign of defenders which we need the most
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

I must admit i have the feeling he's playing us. Hope i'm wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
      I must admit i have the feeling he's playing us. Hope i'm wrong though.
      after just seeing him interviewed on SSN
      Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

i've known something was up since i saw the words "thinking" and "joey barton" in the same sentence
        I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

The longer it goes on, the more certain I am that he's playing us. Usually a contract is signed as soon as the medical is confirmed ok. Although if he is he's going a long way about it

Comment

Hey, let's not get too carried away here.
            Barton is an "alright" player, he isn't a "great" player.

If Barton was a truly "great" player, he wouldn't need to be doing what he's doing now.

If I was NW, I would say, "alright, son....You had your chance to sign for Queen's Park Rangers, goodbye."
            And then pack him back off to "worldbeating bigger club" Newcastle "win **** all" Utd.

Waiting for a "BIGGER" club to come along?
            How old is the ****er, 12?

Comment

think your find he will wait till deadline day now, i would give him the ultimatum tomorrow yes or no we aint got time to be pissed around.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
                think your find he will wait till deadline day now, i would give him the ultimatum tomorrow yes or no we aint got time to be pissed around.
                Agree, if he can't give us an answer by tomorrow then we should move on and pursue other targets.

Comment

He is probably in a hotel reading this board laughing his head off
                  R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                    He is probably in a hotel reading this board laughing his head off
                    More likely he just dropped someone.

Comment

R's

Comment

Let's be fair to Barton. It isn't uncommon for any employee to want to think over an offer for a few days. If I was in his shoes I would also allow myself to wait a few days to see if other offers came in. I am quite sure Warnock is already working with alternatives and will tell Barton when he latest have to make up his mid.

Let's stay calm and wait for a decision by early next week the latest.

Comment

I dont see he has an awful lot of options. He is a free and no one other then us appears to be showing an awful lot of interest therefore if he sees out his contract at Newcastle until the end of the season there is no benefit to him as Im guessing the big clubs will still not show any interest in him if that is what he is holding out for.

Perhaps Mr Bartons stock is not as high as he and his agent believe

Comment

Working...
                          X