Mr Barton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Barton.

Just read his profile on wikipedia. Interesting reading to say the least. Friends with Noel Gallagher and Ricky hatton to mention a few. mmmm
    First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
    Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
    Just read his profile on wikipedia. Interesting reading to say the least. Friends with Noel Gallagher and Ricky hatton to mention a few. mmmm
    And if i wanted to put he is Messi's brother that will be on there too, you can update Wikipedia yourself, you do know that it isn't always correct don't you?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Who did Newcastle sign Barton from?

I can't think for the life of me who else he has played for.
      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Man City

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Man City
          Of course.

What about prior to that or did he come up through the 'yoof' at City?

Comment

On Talksport earlier they were saying that he is originally from London??

Comment

Haha na he's a fully fledged scouser. Came up through the ranks at City I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Haha na he's a fully fledged scouser. Came up through the ranks at City I believe.
                Didn't have any punch ups with SWP did he, as i'd really like us to sign them both...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Didn't have any punch ups with SWP did he, as i'd really like us to sign them both...
                  He has probably had a flare up with most players tbh. At the end of the day he is a quality player and I think that could only be a positive thing in helping us sign other good players.

Comment

Working...
                  X