No announcement yet.

What position would JB play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this happening? Jesus! What a night! Etc. Imagine what kind of quality players we can attract from now on!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Is this happening? Jesus! What a night! Etc. Imagine what kind of quality players we can attract from now on!
      Be good to get this sorted this evening
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
        I think if we sign two pacey full backs we should play 4-2-1-1-2 .. Barton in CM in front of Derry and Faurlin, Taarabt behind the front two with him and campbell able to fill in on the wings
        The chewed pencil formation, a classic.

Comment

Also think Derry may be sacrificed, but J.B. had been playing out wide on the right for Newky. almost certain Faurlin & Smith are ok but probably between Buzz & Derry who misses out

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            Also think Derry may be sacrificed, but J.B. had been playing out wide on the right for Newky. almost certain Faurlin & Smith are ok but probably between Buzz & Derry who misses out
            I would be surprised if Smith stays in the side after this round of signings.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              4-3-3 when attacking then turns into a 4-5-1 when defending.

Kenny in goal

A brand new back 4

Derry, with Barton to the right, Faurlin to the left.

Bothroyd central, Adel to the left, DJ to the right.

When defending Adel & DJ drop back into wide midfield with the Faurlin and Barton tucking in to make 3 central midfielders with Derry. When attacking Adel & DJ push on to give Bothroyd the support.

If we sign SWP he would take DJ's place, or Bothroyds and put DJ as the fox in the box type.
              Thats a good side but unfortunately wouldnt work IMO. If a side has an attacking right back we will get destroyed. Cant see adel marking the full back and we cant expect our left back to be able to handle the right winger and the right back. Some might say, Faurlin will follow the winger, but then our midfield is stretched and it will leave a lot of space for the opposition to move into. An example is if we play spurs, our right back might be able to handle Lennon, but will he be able to handle Lennon and Walker? Definitley not. Hogan did a brilliant job of handling baines saturday when he came on, and Adel should do that if he played on the wing. Unfortunately he wont, so it wouldnt work IMO. Just my take on things and I may be wrong, but i could see our left back having a very tough time if he does. Also in answer to the original question, Barton will take Derry's place. Fair enough Derry played a blinder vs Everton but we need the best players we can out. Derry will obviously still get some game time and he will be a great squad member and a good player to have on the bench when we need to defend a lead or need someone to put a foot in, but Barton is a much better player so he should start IMO.
              Last edited by DelTrotter; 24-08-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                I think if we sign two pacey full backs we should play 4-2-1-1-2 .. Barton in CM in front of Derry and Faurlin, Taarabt behind the front two with him and campbell able to fill in on the wings
                no i think it shoud be 12111111111, it would ****ing confuse the opposition

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  no i think it shoud be 12111111111, it would ****ing confuse the opposition
                  Yeah I would be aswell if there was 13 players on the team (if you add the keeper)

Comment

Working...
                  X