Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammer View Post
    it has to be the loft......we took it so many times ;D;D

Thank goodness those days of mindless violence and thuggery are over (more or less) what a bleak time that was for English football. Although I think there are those still around who hanker for a return to the "good old days" of "we took these" and "we ran them" - pathetic!!!!!

BTW - it has to be SAR. Great view and usually a good atmosphere (when full)
    Last edited by oldhoop; 10-07-2009, 10:30 PM.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

the old 'f'block up in the sa by the away end was my old favourite back in the day!//youngsters enjoying the game and exchanging jovial wit with the visiting supporters...........ah those really were halcyon days at lr.....'sighs' now the place is like a one horse town with the odd tumbleweed passing thru!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

the old days were the best facto.factomondo!!

Comment

remember one game circa 84 some young scally evertonians thought theyd join us in the seats there to exchange badges,scarfs n assorted memorabilia...........the r's lads non too pleased:beaten:

Comment

Cov had a meet n greet in the SA in the 80s.Always remember their fella in the white fishermans jumper.Looked like he got shanked and then a copper hit him on the head.Bad day out for him.Not that i was up there or would ever revell in FB voilence as it is not nice.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Cov had a meet n greet in the SA in the 80s.Always remember their fella in the white fishermans jumper.Looked like he got shanked and then a copper hit him on the head.Bad day out for him.Not that i was up there or would ever revell in FB voilence as it is not nice.

quite rightly so old son...........the fa cup routiing against arsenal resulted in a sore bonce for one or two gooners if i recall!!!

Comment

Been sitting in all stands over the years.Started in the paddocks at 10 years old,then SAR,then upper loft,then lower loft,and now am in Ellerslie.

Think the paddocks were great back then (late 70's).My favourite place except when it rains.

Comment

yeah

we are the loft oh yes we are the loft,but also now days the corner of the ellerslie has become quite good

Comment

always have and always will be a loftboy
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

SAR... with the orange totty mob.

Comment

The Lower Loft is an absolute joke now. Never seen so many lifeless souls, even when we score a winner in the last minute.

Comment

Ellerslie for me, best atmosphere in the stadium
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                            Ellerslie for me, best atmosphere in the stadium
                            #### me the ellersie is full of whingers and Q block hangers on
                            From the Hills of Kerry
                            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                            X