X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of our italian striker!

now wouldnt it be funny if it was him

ud prolly have to pay 1m for him and he does already know the championship
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

dont even joke, still have nightmares about that player

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      dont even joke, still have nightmares about that player
      Harsh.

Not the greatest player granted but he always gave 110%, never forget that goal vs Brum.

Comment

Harsh? What was it: two goals in 22 games or something like that. Preferred to Dex, crazy. We already had Agyman and Vine - how many strikers cd we afford who don't actually score goals.

Comment

Yes Dex should have played instead but to say you still have "nightmares" is OTT IMO.

Hes not John Curtis.

Comment

True Morris, true. I'm still in therapy about John Curtis...

Comment

here he is.........lol
              http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/content/i...li_370x450.jpg

Comment

He must be about as old as patrick moore by now...

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                  Harsh.

Not the greatest player granted but he always gave 110%, never forget that goal vs Brum.
                  You are kidding, right?:exciting:

Made Mark Hateley (at 34 and with no knees), look committed and mobile.

SDC was possibly the worst and least committed centre forward to pull on a QPR shirt since Robert Taylor.

A truly atrocious player on a number of levels.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Harsh? What was it: two goals in 22 games or something like that. Preferred to Dex, crazy. We already had Agyman and Vine - how many strikers cd we afford who don't actually score goals.
                    Granted, he wasn't a success.

However, I will defend him.

Firstly, he had only a couple of 1st team apps at Fiorentina before joining QPR.

Secondly, it takes a while to adapt to the CCC if coming from abroad, even more so if the player is an inexperienced teenager.

Thirdly, Was it really the way to play him in the team, by selecting him as a lone striker.

Finally, how many of his appearances were starts and how many of those were alongside another striker. I suspect the answer to that is not many.

I thought he usually put in the effort and in some games he was roughed up by the opposing defenders without any protection from the officials, the Crystal Palace game was just one of those games.

He scored 3 goals (1 in the Cup) and I genuinely think that had he played more games in a 4-4-2 line-up we would have seen a few more goals from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

SDC was possibly the worst and least committed centre forward to pull on a QPR shirt since Robert Taylor.

Very very harsh, dont agree even 1%.

Comment

Here's a question for you.

How many games did SDC play alongside another striker?

He was a 19 year old with only 2 1st team apps to his name who came to a physical fast paced league in England and our dumb arsed managers - all 3 of them - thought it best to put him in the side as a lone striker - or sub him if he started and had the nerve to score i.e. Ipswich and then drop him from the next few squads (as Sousa did).

Comment

In your opinion.

Which is wrong, but never mind.
                          Not a great player, but WAY over the top there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                            In your opinion.

Which is wrong, but never mind.
                            Not a great player, but WAY over the top there.

I must have seen a good 75% of his games including his two goalscoring games. Truly useless. Even if you're a lone striker, you still need to put a bit of elbow grease and desire in. Which SDC didn't.

And I'm right

Comment

I must have seen a good 75% of his games including his two goalscoring games. Truly useless. Even if you're a lone striker, you still need to put a bit of elbow grease and desire in. Which SDC didn't.

And I'm right
                              Ok, we'll agree to agree that we're both talking out of our backsides then. ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X