So Fraulin does play on the left...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Fraulin does play on the left...

I got shot down in flames the other day by a few people when I suggested that the official site seemed to imply he plays out on the left. The consensus was he was a holding midfielder (though others also suggested he was an attacking, play making one). Anyway, a quote here from Gorman makes clear he plays at least to some extent out left, maybe not a winger but perhaps a bit in the Andy Sinton role. So my guess - and that's all it is - is that Cook has more to fear than Rowlands/ Legs.

Anyway, here's the quote:

Gorman added: “He’s a big lad – 6ft 2 ins – with a great left foot, but he doesn’t just sit out on the wing. He loves to get in there, he can create chances and make things happen.”

yeah

yeah hes supposed to be a goalscoring creative player simular to simon walton,his true worth is about 500 000

Comment

Our manager said hes a CM so il go with that.

Comment

judging by the youtube clips (and the look of the fella - tall & spindly!) creative attacking or deep-lying mid seems to be about right; not a pacy winger or a hard destroyer.

he doesn't seem very suited to a classic 4-4-2 at any rate - fitting him and buzz in the same team might be tricky.

Comment

have to wait and see.. just make sure nobody does that "we have the best midfield in the world" song if he scores in any pre-season friends or carling cup.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

yeah

unfortunately i think this signing is unfortunate hes been purchased massively overpriced

Comment

lol just noticed the typo in the title - have a feeling this won't be the last time someone calls him fräulein ...

Comment

As far as I can see, his natural position is as a defensive midfielder with the ability to push forward creating and scoring goals.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  unfortunately i think this signing is unfortunate hes been purchased massively overpriced
                  I see...so its unfortunate then?

Dex, I'm struggling to remember the last POSITIVE thing you said about the club...please could you enlighten me? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    Well, with your massive knowledge of South American footballers, and razor sharp ability to spot a great player (or a s**t one) from 10 miles away from a game of football... I think we should send him home, and ask those filthy corned-beef munchers for our money back.

And instead spend the money on a tin of head polish, some pink polo shirts that are a size too small to cover our guts, and 4 crates of Stella.

Malvinas, my a*se.
                    Gaw blimey, guv. etc...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      As far as I can see, his natural position is as a defensive midfielder with the ability to push forward creating and scoring goals.

He could be the new Franz Beckenbauer...........:waaaht:
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

I think because Magilton hasn't taken Dex's advice and bought Cox or any of the others he has been banging on about forever(he's a world famous scout!,didn't you know!),he is on a permanent downer! Also,'cos we haven't got Francis as manager and Ollie as his assistant!!! :devil:
                        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
                        X