Dexter Blackstock £1.6m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Blackstock £1.6m

£1.6M for Dex, I would bite their hand of and drive him there myself.

We understand that offers are on the table to bring in Matt Mills (Doncaster Rovers £1.5m), Paul McKenna (Preston £800,000), Daniel Fox (Coventry £1.5m), Dexter Blackstock (QPR £1.6m) and Shaun Barker (Blackpool £600,000). All of those bids are for less than what the selling club values them at, but it's the best offer they're going to get in the current climate, if NFFC are correct.

Where have you got all this from?

Comment

the forrest team bus!
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's on vital.forest - what a load of billy
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Doncaster supposedly turned down £3 mill offer from Wolves for Matt Mills so highly doubt he'd go to Forest for half that.

No way Coventry will be selling Daniel Fox. His next move will be into the Prem if anywhere.

Comment

Wish we cd sign Fox.

Be interesting to see if Forest land half of these players they are constantly getting linked with. If so, they cd be next seasons dark horses.

Comment

blackstock wont move for less than 2-5 million

Comment

2-5 or 2.5 there's a lot of difference?
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Dexter - Dexter wants to go because he will be getting a fatter pay packet up there.

Comment

no way he will go for that much

Comment

if

if qpr give dexter the much talked about new four year contract he will score thirty goals next season and be worth four million pound

Comment

No, give him a 10 year contract I say, he will score 60 goals....!

Comment

Working...
                        X