Hogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogan

Had a blinder when he came on. Fair play to the lad.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Yes, he just has a natural footballing mind. Could do better in this league then the Championship
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I said in another thread he was brilliant when he came on.

Looked lively, quick & well up for it.

Had the better of Leon Osman at least 3 times. Fair play he was very good today.

Comment

He could of had a couple through balls on the right wing but unfortunately none of them got to him
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

i also thought if looked good when if came on. Maybe this is the league for him unlike the hoof ball championship.

Comment

He showed a quality yesterday that I haven't really seen of him before, which was ability to time tackles perfectly, even stay on his feet for a few, to cleanly rob their midfield of the ball. I, too, thought he was excellent when he came on and looked really up for it.
            http://eatsleepdrinkblogfootball.blogspot.co.uk - an independent look at all things football in general and QPR. Twitter: @ESDBFootball

Comment

Working...
            X