Agyemang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agyemang?

How did he play? Also how serious did the injury look?

I thought he did quite well and started looking better as the game went on, not sure about the injury?

NW Video saying he thought Aggey did well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14604184.stm

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      I thought he did quite well and started looking better as the game went on, not sure about the injury?
      Ahh I'm happy for Pat that he got to even make a starting appearence this season, shame about his injury, they were saying that he looked in a lot of pain and he had a leg brace on

Comment

i thought he was pants
        he could barely pass control the ball, let alone pass it

Comment

Hope he is Ok. But he is´nt excatly a great header. Did what you could expect from him really; Stressed their defence with his pace and so on.Boothroyd came in for him when Aggie got injured.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Worked hard, but in all honesty looked out of his depth.

Comment

I have to say I thought he was pants. Lost the ball almost every time he received it from what I remember. Nice guy, a 'tryer', but totally out of his depth.

Comment

fish up a tree,,,up there with kojoe,bailey,white,slade,griffith

Comment

DIRE. Looked massively out of his depth, not interested, not fit and basically was a bonus when he went off, albeit in unfortunate circumstances. I hope he is ok though.

What a win.
                  :drunk:

Comment

Made up the numbers. Was awful, didn't find a pass and pace was not upto it against there defence. Pity really but has got go. Hope injury not serious but gave his all whilst on pitch so far play to him.

Comment

I'm not negative about QPR you all know that but Agyemany was annoying me today and if truth be told his injury did everyone a favour
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Some of you must have been seeing a different game to me, because when Agyemang went off we lost our way and they had there best spell. Yes he didnt set the place a light but he didnt too bad, he chased, held the ball up which help retain a lot of posession.

I think some people on here just stay he was rubbish because its him regardless of how he plays. He most propabley wont get in our squad of 25 after our so called purchases this week, and is not one of my favourite players but at least I can see when someone does quite well.

Well played Agyemang for today !
                        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Nothing trivial I hope...

Comment

Vibe amonst those present was Pat is not very good. He wasn't barracked or anything but there was some slightly ironic cheering when he did something good.
                            My personal view is that he put in a manful and prodigious stint on his jacksy up front; he won some and he lost some but he never gave up - comment above describing him as "disinterested" is completely wrong, he undoubtedly ran himself into ground against TWO experienced prem CBs and in my view caused them some headaches. I would never claim he is our number one hitman but, I think he's worth a place in the squad. Tellingly, Bothroyd had zero impact when he replaced Pat which proves that playing a loan role up front is a pretty thankless task.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                              fish up a tree,,,up there with kojoe,bailey,white,slade,griffith
                              bit harsh to have Bailey in amongst that lot, considering...

Comment

Working...
                              X