Jimmy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Smith

Has anyone seen that Jimmy (I'm so good) Smith has been signed by................................................ .wait for it................................................ .................................................. .............Leyton Orient !

Think he will do ok for them,he was a young lad coming to us at a very difficult time.
    wish him well (scored some cracking goals too)

Comment

As I said on dot.org...

I really hope it works out for him. Other than his diving incident that he get rightly slated by our fans over at LR, he had a great attitude for a young lad and seemed very professional. a little light weight, but knew how to score a great goal.

His knee injury clearly hindered his progress and I wish him all the best.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Good luck to him many players take a step down before they can move up again.

Comment

Yep, I liked the lad, scored some cracking goals, just the rest of his game didn't seem to develop quite as much as I hoped it might, but he's still young.

Comment

I remember Coventry away 07/08 season, his goal that practically kept us up at the Richo, great day!
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

thought he was ****e in csi new york too be fair!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Scored some really good and important goals

Hope he hasn't lost his way as i thought he was a real prospect

Comment

Why mock the kid. He came to us, played well, scored vital goals and had the right attitude, unlike certain higher profile *****s from up the road. I wish him all the best.

Comment

And the lad is earning.Good luck to him.

Comment

Done well for us would of liked to have signed him and see him progress

Comment

good player for us in fits and starts, scored some vital goals at a desperate time for the club...

missing 6 months of time at Norwich stunted his growth somewhat, but wouldnt be surprised to see him climb back up the leagues..

Comment

good luck jimmy
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
                          X