Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Whilst Lee Cook is sidelined with a knee injury"

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...718159,00.html

Sidelined how long for???? Sounds like his knee is as good as mine, which , btw, is NOT good news...:very_sad:

Discuss...

& now they tell us.

Erm thanks QPR :what:

Comment

If Cookie is going to have one of his injury plagued seasons then we are almost certainly going to have to play Vine out on the left, which means if we sell Dex we will need two new strikers not one.

Comment

As you know i'm not his biggest fan BUT tis just a knee wash-out tingy ma booby keyhole tang* gwan on and he'll be right as rain soon

*or something like that
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

no loss, Hogan and Vine more than able deputies
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

He only had keyhole surgery.
            Give the guy a chance.
            I know he has had a bad time with injury and he does need pre season but the lad is class. He will come good and will relish playing in a quality side.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

End of August at the latest for Cook
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                He only had keyhole surgery.
                Give the guy a chance.
                I know he has had a bad time with injury and he does need pre season but the lad is class. He will come good and will relish playing in a quality side.
                I'm not an athlete anymore, but I had keyhole surgery on my right knee in March to do a clean up. They drilled the bone to "aid recovery" and told me 2-3 months. It is STILL giving me gyp.

What Pete said (end of August) is about right if he had his surgery early June although he won't be comfortable on it for a while.

As Cait said, just peed off that this is the first we've 'officially' been told.

I do worry for the lad though; that's two seasons of injury now...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  As you know i'm not his biggest fan BUT tis just a knee wash-out tingy ma booby keyhole tang* gwan on and he'll be right as rain soon

*or something like that
                  scott,have you turned into a rastafarian overnight?;D;D

Comment

Cook is finished............he breaks down mor than kerry Katona.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I love the way some deffend Cook for under-performing last season by hanging onto the hope he'll get back to his best, but still maintain Dex can fook off.

By the way...I actually think Cook WILL get back to some sort of good form.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

U can't leave it can you benny. Always looking to have a pop at me.
                        I can't do anything right in your eyes.
                        I don't rate blackstock..so what? get over it!!!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Davman - like you - i had keyhole surgery on my left leg at about the ripe old age of 39.Only playing local football on sat Sunday.It was my standing leg not my kicking leg.Most times it is fine.Have the occassional twinge, but i feel it is down to player how he reacts.If it is his left knee - it will be all about whats is going around in his head.My surgery was 11 years ago....so im assuming these sort of ops are even better these days.How many leg/knee problems has he had though??

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            U can't leave it can you benny. Always looking to have a pop at me.
                            I can't do anything right in your eyes.
                            I don't rate blackstock..so what? get over it!!!
                            Calm down sweetheart...I fail to see how that's having a pop at you?
                            You're not the only one who thinks some players can do no wrong whilst others can do no right.

I'm just making an observation, that's all. And let's be honest...I'm not wrong in my observation. It's a fact, some players face don't fit, ie: Cerny for some time because of our lovely Lee Camp being dropped (even though he's better than Camp, IMO of course), Dexter because he has no skill (when we should rate him on his scoring ability), Ramage because he can't cross (when we should be rating him on defensive duties) and Mahon who's apparently one of the worst ever to don the shirt in some peoples eyes.

Then you have Lee Cook, who I do rate and do feel he'll come good...basically was able to get away with average performances (not by all fans) for a large part of last season. Heider who despite not being able to score was given a lot of leyway by our fans because he's better at football than Dex, Aggy for the same reason as HH, and then you have Delaney who was far worse than Ramage last season yet seemed to go unscathed due to a big hatred for Ramage.

I have reason and IMO a good structured argument behind ALL of my posts and don't just say things for the sake of an argument or to rub someone up the wrong way, so stop taking everything so personal FFS.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

New site ,old rows.LOL
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X