Warnock / routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock / routledge

Sir Neil looked like he could not wait to get started? he was buzzin, great to see him really excited. What he has to deal with must have been agony as it was for us. I think he found the news conference a hinderence as it provented him from signing players.

Also wonder if Routledge regrets not holding on a couple more weeks?

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
    Sir Neil looked like he could not wait to get started? he was buzzin, great to see him really excited. What he has to deal with must have been agony as it was for us. I think he found the news conference a hinderence as it provented him from signing players.

Also wonder if Routledge regrets not holding on a couple more weeks?

I thought he looked decent when he came on from the bench for Swansea the other night against Man City - NOT! Glad we never signed him, never rated him.

Comment

Joe Cole would be much better

Comment

Hope we dont respond to a knock back on Parker by going for Cole (and yes I realise that sounds extremely spoilt). There is a limit to how many old blokes with dodgy injury records we can carry. We need a bit of youth and pace.

Comment

Good point but i'd rather neil not blow most of any budget on one player, saying that tho i have no idea how much cole would cost

Comment

If we do fail with bid for Parker id like to see us try for Jenas or Ben Watson

Comment

dont think we need joe cole right now. will be defenders and midfield as priority.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

What's done is done now. Wayne has made his bed in South Wales and now he has to lie in it. I was disappointed at the time but am over it now. Onwards and upwards...

Comment

Working...
                X