Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Kamarudin Bin Meranun

What do we know about him?

I am pretty sure that the name Kamarudin is like the equivalent of a Smith or a Patel in Malaysia

It's a very common name in Malaysia, but my knowledge on that country is fairly limited
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stock...symbol=AIRA.KL

All i can find mate, not much about him at all. Seems like a business acquientance of Fernandes.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

http://www.teamlotus.co.uk/team/mana...arudin-meranun

Dato' Kamarudin Bin Meranun has become one of Malaysia's most successful business tycoons, working alongside Tony Fernandes to make Air Asia a true phenomenon within and outside of the aviation industry.

With an honours and masters degree in Finance, Kamarudin's career started at the end of the 1980s when he joined the Arab-Malaysian Merchant Bank where he stayed from 1988 to 1993 as a Portfolio Manager, managing both institutional and high net-worth individual clients' investment funds.

In 1994, he was appointed Executive Director of Innosabah Capital Management Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Innosabah Securities Sdn Bhd. He subsequently acquired the shares of its joint venture partner of Innosabah Capital Management Sdn Bhd, which was later renamed Intrinsic Capital Management Sdn Bhd.

Kamarudin then sold a private music label to Warner Music and later joined forces with his long-serving business partner Tony Fernandes to co-found AirAsia, Tune Hotels and AirAsia X. He now holds the position of Deputy Group CEO of AirAsia and Deputy Team Principal of Team Lotus.

R T I D :yush:

Comment

In simple terms, he knows his sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
            all looking faaarking good for once eh !
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X