Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beckford - Newcastle.

Bank on it.
    If this isn't a "come and get me", nothing is....

Jermaine Beckford's agent hasn't ruled out the transfer-listed Leeds United striker heading to Newcastle, despite the ongoing takeover saga at the club.
    The prolific marksman's future is yet to be resolved, with the Geordies linked with the 25-year-old earlier this summer.

Agent Nick Rubery expects something positive over his future to happen shortly.

He said: "It wouldn't be true to say Newcastle have missed out on Jermaine because of what is going on there.

"There has been interest from other clubs and I would anticipate something happening soon – maybe in the next couple of weeks when the transfer market begins to start hotting up.

"But it is certainly true Newcastle is still a seriously attractive option for Jermaine. They are a big club, with a fantastic tradition and history and any player would love to play at St James's Park. I'm sure he will talk to whoever takes over at Newcastle when it is sorted out."

As I've said all along... Stay away from him, he's a problem player!

Comment

Would prefer nugent, welbeck, or lita - or a combination! :D

Comment

It was was said the other day that Shearer wants both Ched Evans and Beckford at Newcastle.

Comment

Problem player? Wouldn't mind the problem of a goal a game striker...

Comment

And watch him score 20-30 goals for Newcastle next season, then see who was right.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

If he is good enough for Shearer, he is good enough for QPR FC.

Comment

Working...
              X