Loyalty Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty Points

No one else think its abit strange you get more points for Rochdale at home then Everton away?

See I thought this as well.

Comment

Not really,they know we have our solid base of travelling support and are trying to get the numbers up for the home cup tie

Comment

A bit strange yes, but on another note would you buy a ticket for Rochdale and not go just to get the loyalty points? When 5000 of us are after 1500 Tottenham tickets I suspect the more loyalty points you have the easier it will be to get a ticket?
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

yes i will be buying a ticket just for the points. I cant go because im working lates next week. But some of us have paid a fair bit of money to go to Everton and its not exactly down the road

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
            yes i will be buying a ticket just for the points. I cant go because im working lates next week. But some of us have paid a fair bit of money to go to Everton and its not exactly down the road
            Same as, i lost my job at end of July and had already bought my Everton ticket.
            I will buy the Rochdale ticket for the loyalty points, but cannot afford to get up for the game, petrol n' all from Sussex. Anyway like you suttz i will have blown what money i had at Everton.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

points should be the other way around! Buts wouldnt it make you mad if someone got a fulham or spurs away ticket because they went to rochdale at home and you went Everton yet have more points!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                Same as, i lost my job at end of July and had already bought my Everton ticket.
                I will buy the Rochdale ticket for the loyalty points, but cannot afford to get up for the game, petrol n' all from Sussex. Anyway like you suttz i will have blown what money i had at Everton.
                80'S,Where abouts in Sussex are you ??

Comment

I checked today and including the Everton and Wigan away tickets plus the Rochdale home one I have 190 points

Adding them and the season ticket together etc I think I have gained 40 extra somewhere as I cannot work out what they are for

Comment

Isleworth you got 140 for renewing, 30 for a sooper hooper and the other 20 for the tickets you already purchased. I know cos I ave de same innit
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

how many for rochdale?

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                        Isleworth you got 140 for renewing, 30 for a sooper hooper and the other 20 for the tickets you already purchased. I know cos I ave de same innit
                        Ah I see but I am sure it says you only get a 100 for renewing but will bow to your knowledge of such matters Bro innit

Comment

100 for new season ticket holders and 140 for renewals is what I was told by B/Office staff. You get me bruv ting
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            how many for rochdale?
                            8 for rochdale, 5 for everton and 7 for wigan!

Comment

Working...
                            X