Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at fixtures. Tourist Comparison QPR & Fulham.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at fixtures. Tourist Comparison QPR & Fulham.

i've been checking out the fixtures looking at when we are at Home, or away in London and comparing them to when Fulham are playing, reason being Tourists wanting to see a prem game who they would most likely choose, knowing that Fulham option is probably better being cheaper, put yourself in the same position as an outsider on holiday, usually on a budget.

3 Dec QPR v West Brom or Fulham v Liverpool
    Not good for us that we happen to be playing one of the 'smaller clubs' compared to Fulham's game, if i was a tourist i know which i would choose and it would be much cheaper.
    Attendance depends on placing.

17 Dec QPR v Man U or Fulham v Bolton
    I don't think there will be any tickets left for this anyway, so we have no competition from the other game although people on a budget will be able to see a game at Fulham.
    Full House.

2 Jan QPR v Norwich or Arsenal v Fulham
    Could be a decent gate at LR as both promoted sides will want to come out of the Christmas period with a win and fans want to see that.
    I can't see Arsenal having any tickets available anyway.
    18,000 imo.

3 Mar QPR v Everton or Fulham v Wolves
    A difficult one, a likeable fixture for us, but for the tourist the cheaper option again being Fulham and could be a good game depending on placings.
    Full House though i reckon for us.

17 Mar QPR v Liverpool or Fulham v Swansea
    Should be another sell out for us so shouldn't affect our attendance.
    Full House.

31 Mar QPR v Arsenal or Fulham v Norwich
    Always a big fixture at LR, tickets sold well in advance, cheaper option at Fulham and not a bad game for the tourists.
    Full House.

9 Apr QPR v Swansea or Fulham Chelsea (B.Hol Monday)
    Can see some changes to this fixture due to OB but Fulhams is easiest the best 'tourists' game if they can get a ticket.
    18,000 if we're lucky again depends on position as getting close to the run in now.

21 Apr QPR v Spurs or Fulham v Wigan.
    A long awaited fixture so a total sell out.
    Fulham's game is a holidaymakers only option.
    Full House.

5 May QPR v Stoke or Fulham v Sunderand
    Not a big fixture but i can see it being a sell out at LR due to it being the last home game of he season and fans will either want to celebrate surviving or just be there to show our support.
    Fulham will have the tourists again due to the cheaper option.
    Full House.

So in a nutshell, unless we are sold out Fulham will probably be chosen over us due to being so much cheaper, i hope the club realise over the season how much they have lost out on.

Thanks for your time, it's been a ball.

I haven't looked at Chelseas fixtures compared to us due to high prices at the bridge but if there are any tickets they will always have the overseas tourist being established, let's hope we can change it all.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Few of those Fulham fixtures will get moved to the Sunday if they qualify to the group stages of the Europa League.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Few of those Fulham fixtures will get moved to the Sunday if they qualify to the group stages of the Europa League.
      I realise that, but i'm just going by what we have available at the moment.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

and most speak better english than you........
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          and most speak better english than you........

Comment

Won't be 18,000 for Norwich or Swansea - more like 17 for Norwich and 16 for Swansea.

18k is basically a sell out anyway as we hold a handful more than that.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
            X