Taken from dot.org Re: Eckersley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken from dot.org Re: Eckersley

Quotes from Manure fans on our possible loan signing...

"I rate Eckersley, I feel he'll go on to be a very good squad player for us in the seasons ahead".

"He's a very determined lad, well suited to the pace of the Championship"

"He's quality, he impresses me pretty much every time I watch him for the reserves, and I'll be very surprised if he doesn't end up a starter for a Premier League club".

"I hope he does really well and returns for good, may be wishful thinking but I can really see him becoming a quality squad member in the O'Shea mould".

"He really impressed me with his desire".

"I wish him all the best on loan, I think he has a potential to be a good squad player with us"

"He's miles better than Peter Ramage - he'll play"

Let's face it, Manure fans know a good player better than most, so the news seems very exciting if we manage to pull this off.
    Your mum would love me...

Lets be honest most Man Utd fans think they play there home games at the Trafford centre and think the Busby babes are an all girl group,the chances of them even hearing of Richard Eckythump are slim let alone seeing the boy play.

Comment

On the peoples republik of mancunia site a lot of them reckon hes ok and should be sold.Oh and hes a ginger
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        Lets be honest most Man Utd fans think they play there home games at the Trafford centre and think the Busby babes are an all girl group,the chances of them even hearing of Richard Eckythump are slim let alone seeing the boy play.
        You could say the same for every club, and although I'm sure your comment was tongue-in-cheek, I think you'll have to agree they also have a massive following of true/hardcore fans.

Their reserve game attendence is probably far greater than our 1st team gets, so I'll take this as truth and try not to put a dampener on things. This is positive feedback so let's hope we get the lad.

Comment

Is this loan actually on the cards or just paper talk.... Anyone supposedly ITK have any insider info?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            You could say the same for every club, and although I'm sure your comment was tongue-in-cheek, I think you'll have to agree they also have a massive following of true/hardcore fans.

Their reserve game attendence is probably far greater than our 1st team gets, so I'll take this as truth and try not to put a dampener on things. This is positive feedback so let's hope we get the lad.
            Generally the standard of Man Utds kids/reserves are pretty good so the lad should be able to play abit.

Comment

You would certainly like to hope so mate.

Fergie doesn't usually get things wrong, especially in defence where he has given this lad a run out a few times.

Comment

Working...
              X