FAURLIN was not owned by institudio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAURLIN was not owned by institudio

apparently he is owned by a group of businessman similar to tevez arrangement

pinched this below from dot org - apparently its from a local paper in argentina

"An English club has just bought Faurlin for 21,5million pesos (it's 6 for 1). Instituto did not take up the chance to buy 50percent of his ownership. Therefore Instituto will not receive one cent of this transfer having not taken up the option which was quoted at approx 500k USD. So basically the club have "lost" 10,75million pesos on this deal.

Interesting if true. When you consider how messy the Tevez deal was, I suspect it will cost more than 3.5 million in the end and suspect if he turns out to be a gem, than he could be worth 10 million in 2-3 years time.

Did he play for Argentina u-21 or something?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Interesting if true. When you consider how messy the Tevez deal was, I suspect it will cost more than 3.5 million in the end and suspect if he turns out to be a gem, than he could be worth 10 million in 2-3 years time.

Argentina U-17s. Which means little.

Comment

Why, have you played for them?
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

no i reckon he played with them !!

Comment

lol
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

but then if that is the case we still dont actually own the player?

tevez was on loan at west ham & united neither team owned the player?

Comment

and who mentioned it was a tevez situation?

you lot really should listen to me
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Do Zebra Finance own him?
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                  X