My Zebra Finance court case update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Zebra Finance court case update

As I posted a while ago I was having serious issues with Zebra Finance the QPR season ticket finance company and this has resulted in us going to court.

Bit of an update - Zebra have haven't paid their court fees or completed the documents which they should have done. If they don't within 7 days the Judge has decided that i win - which is nice

Albeit I would actually like to face them in court and I'm hoping they do get their butts in gear rather than me win by default as such.

I'll let you know in a week what happens
    Last edited by ScottJones; 08-07-2009, 04:37 PM.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Whats that for Scott??
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Oh, its a long story. I'll dig out the original posts later.

Albeit I would say that I wouldnt touch these w@nkers with a barge pole and if (when?) I win my case against them I'll be demanding a meeting with QPR to explain why they need to cease their contacts with these charlatans asap

Comment

You can come and sit on my knee in the upper loft Scot and tell me all about it, and give me half the compensation for the privalidge.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

I will like to say they ain't that bad if you don't mess up your direct debits ;D

There is always two sides to every story and normally you only hear people moan about the negatives!

Comment

I did mine with zebra last year and have now started a new one for next seasons ticket. Ive already had issues with them so i plan season after next too try and pay all in one go!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

scott if i was you i would rather they c*ck up and you win without all the hassle of the court.

good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                scott if i was you i would rather they c*ck up and you win without all the hassle of the court.

good luck.

but i want to go to court.

A few Good men stylee

they are a shower of sh*t though and have caused me untold grief

Comment

good luck scott

Comment

I wonder what %age kickback the board get from Zebra for every account opened up by an Rs fan.

Comment

Cheers, just to add. I paid for my ST in full via them - i dont owe them ST money, this was in regards to an additional loan i took out and their piece of sh*t so called "insurance".

They really are a nasty bunch of tosspots. IF you are with them all i can suggest is never be late with a single payment, if you are not with zebra then DO NOT use them.

There are umpteen cases of footy and egg chasing fans across the country taking these shysters to court - and winning - as i'm sure I will.

Comment

good luck man these credit companies take the pish

Comment

one qpr did mention that derby have an %free scheme....
                          ignored....

zebra always seemed poor vfm...

Comment

Good Luck Scott
                            Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

I can't understand why the club haven't set up a deal with Abbey/Santander, our official Finance Partner rather than Zebra.
                              18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Working...
                              X