Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernandes interview on SSN today (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes interview on SSN today (Video)

http://www.skysports.com/video/inlin...101708,00.html

For those who haven't seen it.

He openly admits hes a West Spam fan but has a soft spot for QPR. - Nice to see he will be honest rather than talk the talk.

The only negative I noticed was that he mentioned the word investment - which implies, like Flavio+Bernie, he will want to make money out of QPR.

Comment

Encourging listening to that not saying that he taking over but IMO reading between the lines he is and going to back to club and Neil in staying up this season and improving each year.

Comment

Very encouraging interview, however it seems far from done.
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Hope it happens but alot of Ifs, buts and maybes in that interview

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Hope it happens but alot of Ifs, buts and maybes in that interview

Comment

as i said on another thread lots of IFs...

Comment

Something doesn't seem right.
                I just can't see TF crossing BE & FB in business due to the F1 links.
                Why would someone like Fernandes, who's wealth is merely 1% of Bernies wealth, be persuaded to invest in something that Bernie no longer thinks is worth carrying on investing into himself?
                Is it possible that the TF potential deal is just a lure or 'mates decoy' to get the Mittals to speed up their entire takeover offer?

Comment

Seems like a great guy. He says that QPR's main aim is to avoid relegation whereas Flavio's main aim is probably to win the league lol. He also talks about 'stability' and we all know that flavio has never heard of this particular word or probably does not know the meaning of the word. Also he likes Neil and would keep him and provide him with the spending money we deserve so I personally can't wait for Tony to take over well, that's if he takes over
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

IF
                    R's

Comment

mmmmmmmmm im taking all this with a big pinch of salt, i dont trust any-one involed in our club at the moment! far to many false dawns!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Honestly, I think that video is really positive!! Most importantly to remain calm and patient!

I cant see Bernie and Flav staying, they dont wanna be here no more!! Isnt that clearn enough based on the weekend!!

We need stability!!
                        We need warnock
                        we need new wing backs
                        We need a class CB
                        More pace

Done!

Comment

remember he offerdto buy west ham overtwitter, worried mere publicity stunt

Comment

He talks the talk,but then again don't they all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                              Something doesn't seem right.
                              I just can't see TF crossing BE & FB in business due to the F1 links.
                              Why would someone like Fernandes, who's wealth is merely 1% of Bernies wealth, be persuaded to invest in something that Bernie no longer thinks is worth carrying on investing into himself?
                              Is it possible that the TF potential deal is just a lure or 'mates decoy' to get the Mittals to speed up their entire takeover offer?
                              Fernandes probably has links with the Mittals. I wouldn't be surprised if TF is the front for Mittals money, it looks better for everyone concerned if TF appears to be the buyer when really it is the Mittals/ Bhattia.

Comment

Working...
                              X