Dear Tony,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Tony,

Firstly, I hope I'm not jumping the gun again (just ask my missus about that!) but welcome.

Secondly, thank you. Thank you for already in the space of 5 minutes talking more positively, sensibly and passionately about the club than the orange one and his wee friend ever have.

Now I'm really taking the mick here as you've not even got your silk slippers under the table yet but could you do all of us a favour? Find out whatever it is that the Gibbon Paladini has over the club and either shred it or get something equally big on him. Then call in his debts, clear his desk and rid us of one of the most un-settling influences the club has had for many a year.

I hope it works out for you and that the claret and blue blurs into a more blue and white colour on your duvet cover. We're only a small little club in West London punching well above our weight but with the right direction, sensible investment and engaging with the "customers" who knows what could happen.

Then - Now - Always

Regards

LBlock

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Yeah.

And can we have our proper club logo back please.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
      Yeah.

And can we have our proper club logo back please.

get rid of that Briatore inspired monstrosity that we currently have ruining our shirts!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

get rid of that Briatore inspired monstrosity that we currently have ruining our shirts!
        Keep the badge i had a tat done over the summer

Comment

Sensible bloke, its very simple really.

Owner Fernandes
          Chairman Amit
          Cheif Exec Saksena
          Manager warnock
          Sensible transfer budget, 10 mil

Should keep us up , if not the players should be able to stay to Yo-Yo

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post

Owner Fernandes
            Chairman Amit
            Cheif Exec Saksena
            Manager warnock

Booom!

Comment

we as fans arent asking for much, just please treat us with some respect and give us some hope! maybe the ticket prices could be looked at as well because we are way over chargeing on walk up prices!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post

Owner Fernandes
                Chairman Amit
                Cheif Exec Saksena
                Manager warnock

Spot on

Comment

also tony if you could see your way to putting 50 or 60 grand into my bank account i wolud be more than pleased, also if you could see your way to it ive got a dripping tap in my bathroom that needs looking at , also my front gate needs fixing!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                  X