james mackie n his missus!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james mackie n his missus!!!

what a tip top lovely couple.......walking to the ground posing for pics n autographs with baby in tow..........rather a missus like his than plain jane colleen a gen or chavy cheryl tweedy!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Watched a game with her and Derry's family last season in a box. Bloody lovely woman..and he's a tops bloke to boot.

Comment

yes i concur.........the fellow is a genuine nice lad and credit to our club...............i love jamie not in a glory hole right said fred way but he is someone i want in my team!!

Comment

[QUOTE=thecunninglinguist;682853]yes i concur.........the fellow is a genuine nice lad and credit to our club...............i love jamie not in a glory hole right said fred way but he is someone i want in my team!![/QUOTE]

Really???

I think WR was an improvement on him, and although a really nice bloke after yesterday i'm convinced he isn't at the level we desperately need.

Just hope there's money to be spent with a poss t/o
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i do believe jamies 110% effort will grace the prem.............routledge is a known 'failure' at this level..........all im am saying is give jamie a chance!!

Comment

Facto he is a lovely bloke.

IMO we need more than a headless chicken and we need to spend on quality.

I hope mackie proves me wrong as i'd love for him to be a success but just don't think he brings much quality. Agree plenty of workrate.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

let him be an impact sub then like the magyar pele...........i love watching his missus walk past the bok.........she really really stirs my c........

Comment

bet she pulls him deeper by his ears
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

leighsie thats so so wrong........she looks sweeter than a field of cane sugar..........jamie is a very lucky young man!!

Comment

Working...
                  X