Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we be able to buy the shirt as it is??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we be able to buy the shirt as it is??

Have to say I absolutely love our new home shirt. When I look of old footage of Bowles and Marsh it look pretty close to how we used to look when we were truly great.

Watching us come onto the pitch yesterday reminded me of the Man Utd/City game remembering the 50 year anniversary of Munich - where man yoo had no sponsor and played in a traditional kit.

Obviously we will get a sponsor and no matter how "cool" their logo it wouldnt be as good as how we looked yesterday IMHO.

I just hope the shop give us the option to buy a kit sans sponsor!!

Would def buy if no sponsor on it! Action reply in Ruislip did shirts few years back without the gulf air sponsor, they said at the time they can order any shirt minus the sponsor.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
      Would def buy if no sponsor on it! Action reply in Ruislip did shirts few years back without the gulf air sponsor, they said at the time they can order any shirt minus the sponsor.
      Action Replay!! Thats a blast from the past, they used to have one in West Drayton donkeys years ago..pretty sure teh bloke that owned it was an R..Gordon or something??

But yeah, deffo would buy it. Actually like the home and then third kit..i doubt the orange one will EVER look good though

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
        Have to say I absolutely love our new home shirt. When I look of old footage of Bowles and Marsh it look pretty close to how we used to look when we were truly great.

Watching us come onto the pitch yesterday reminded me of the Man Utd/City game remembering the 50 year anniversary of Munich - where man yoo had no sponsor and played in a traditional kit.

Obviously we will get a sponsor and no matter how "cool" their logo it wouldnt be as good as how we looked yesterday IMHO.

I just hope the shop give us the option to buy a kit sans sponsor!!
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X