Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do we as qpr fans have too high expectations????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do we as qpr fans have too high expectations????

i think some do........i hope this season doesnt turn fans against one n other and lets just enjoy the moment............much much bigger clubs than us.....wet spam/leeds/sheffied wednesday/derby/forest/leicester/birmingham/southampton/boro..............where are they this morning???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Warnock took us from Championship relegation fodder to Championship Champions inside 14 months. He did this by adding mental strength and some hard working men and a formation to suit a sulking, yet unplayable at Championship level star.

We are now in the big league & based on one game I'm thinking we may have done it too quickly. There wasn't a slow build it was bottom to top very quickly.

With serious Premiership PLAYER (not just stadium) investment we would be ok but with such a quick rise and a comparitively low Championship player investment I can't help but concede to the experts opinions that we're gonna struggle.....

You're right though, we should try and enjoy the ride whilst remembering where we were, our ground size, our fan base size and the fact our manager and players will try their best.

Comment

losing 0-4 at home to one of the mid to bottom sides in the league is below any realistic expectations. Always said 4th from bottom would be a massive achievement.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

id sell my granny for fourth bottom now!!

Comment

Facto, problem is we have too many 'Johnny come latelys' on here and at the ground who don't remember or weren't around in the good old days of 3rd div ,Second Division, league 1 etc etc they all expect us to win the PL FFS!!

I'm just glad I can still tell my Southampton mates that WE ARE PL!
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Bolton could win the league
            R's

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

thats just silly every pundit knows naaaaaaaaarwich will win the league!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  Steve, you just want to think we won't play anyone better, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    Steve, you just want to think we won't play anyone better, lmao
                    There is no way United are better than Bolton this season.

We can relax though - I remember last week, after West Ham were soundly thrashed, The Moose reeled off a load of day one defeats from teams that went on to win the league! :pleasantsuprise:
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                    X