Bothroyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bothroyd

can the ****er jump more than 20 cm in the air? and can he do it and then not land on his #### every time?
    If we got to rely on the lump up to Bothroyds head tactic in every game its gonna be a looooong hard season

I thought Bothroyd looked a decent striker actually

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      I thought Bothroyd looked a decent striker actually
      thought he was one of our better players out there,,,,, but thats not saying a lot is it

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        thought he was one of our better players out there,,,,, but thats not saying a lot is it
        For about 40 minutes I thought we played quite well. Cahill's wonder goal on the stroke of half-time changed things and then Bolton stepped up a gear in the second half.

Comment

I thought bolton were actually quite poor, now that really worries me!

Comment

I really do wonder if people watched the game live sometimes..he won almost everything he went for, I remember people commenting on how he was beating Knight in the air, and that is some achievement!

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
              I really do wonder if people watched the game live sometimes..he won almost everything he went for, I remember people commenting on how he was beating Knight in the air, and that is some achievement!

The one I felt sorry for was poor DJ -- at his height, he needs the ball to feet -- but we spent a lot of time lumping it forward over the midfield.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

i thought our front wo played pretty well and bothroyd won every single header!!! also thought derry didnt have a bad game!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  i thought our front wo played pretty well and bothroyd won every single header!!! also thought derry didnt have a bad game!
                  ?? the game i watched he didnt win many and was getting slated by people around me...so i guess its all a matter of opinions..
                  looked lazy to me

Comment

i got to say he was a shining light today, didnt look out of place, once him and dj get going could be a good combo

Comment

I have mixed views on this as for the first 1/2 hr i thought he won nothing in the air but looked good with his feet but then after he started winning headers as well.All in all i thought he had a good debut where's poor DJ didnt get a sniff.Did anybody else see Bothroyd pull up with a hamstring injury 10 mins from the end ?

Comment

yep he defo pulled up, but didnt he miss a few games for cardiff last season with the same problem?
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

can the ****er jump more than 20 cm in the air? and can he do it and then not land on his #### every time?
                          If we got to rely on the lump up to Bothroyds head tactic in every game its gonna be a looooong hard season
                          Don't be a *Swear word*
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

?? the game i watched he didnt win many and was getting slated by people around me...so i guess its all a matter of opinions..
                            looked lazy to me
                            Agreed he didn't win many headers but lazy??? Come on mate - no way was he lazy, was very impressed with his workrate

Comment

What? Seriously he was our best player today, looked comfortable playing at this level, won a few of the headers he went for, looked comfortable on the ball!

To single him out for a slagging off after todays game is beyond ridiculous.
                              Last edited by Fez; 14-08-2011, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X