MOTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTD

So..who is going to be this years Steve Claridge?

Hansen... Terrible defending !
    Shearer... No firepower?

we are going to get smashed week in/out on pitch and by critics till we spend some serious money.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
      So..who is going to be this years Steve Claridge?

Hansen... Terrible defending !
      Shearer... No firepower?

Well to be fair to both, it was terrible defending and we didn't really create too many chances BUT that idiot Claridge was saying that after we won 4-0 !!!!!!

Comment

What was coverage like? I'm watching FF

Comment

3.5mins instead of norm 2
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

For parts I reckon we lOoked pretty bl00dy good! Was the 3rd an own goal? didnt look like it was going in had it not been deflected in
            Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Yeah, gabbidon OG

Comment

2nd was gabbidon,3rd was a deflection off Orr !!!

Comment

The third one sliced off Orr I think? But I suppose it may have been heading in anyway!? It dirt going from winning a lot to getting thumped BUT as many have said 4-0 was flatterin and we played some goo stuff early on, jut need to improve some positioning and adel needs to stop flapping about so much!
                  Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Pundits didn't go too hard on us; they seemed
                    kind of embarrassed by it and were in a hurry to get on to the next item
                    it appeared to me

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                      Pundits didn't go too hard on us; they seemed
                      kind of embarrassed by it and were in a hurry to get on to the next item
                      it appeared to me
                      Yeh I think we got off pretty lightly. Thought Hansen was going to have a field day picking apart our defensive frailties.

Comment

Showed all our good play, we actually looked very good at times apart from the finishing.
                        2nd half showed just how weak we are especially in defence, it was embarrassing, definate wake up call though, some players looked shell shocked.
                        As expected did a post match analysis on Taarabt, showing his good and bad points.
                        Last edited by 80sCasual; 14-08-2011, 07:58 AM.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Can't expect pundits to eulogise over us after crashing 0-4. I thought coverage/commentary was fair enough. Also aside from unnecessry "dig" at Davies I thought NW's post-match interview was reasonable and realistic too.

Comment

We need to wise up on 'shape' defending. first goal, cahill got time to get his shot away, not closed down quick enough. Fourth goal, scorer was not picked up running through a large unmarked space. Second and third, own goals, can happen anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                            X