Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gabbidon

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shania
    C Club
    • Apr 2010
    • 23699

    #16
    Originally posted by West Acton
    My man of the match. Davies dont give centre backs an easy game but competed with him. I have no issue with him improvement on Connolly and Kasper imo

    He wasnt bad at all. In the first half he did it simple and looked very composed on the ball. But like the rest of the team we fell apart after Taraabt decided to run the show on his own(Irony).
    on a side note: we desperatly need some new fullbacks who can threaten and and double on the wing.

    Roll on Everton
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

    Comment

    • QPRdan3
      Bronze Seat
      • Aug 2009
      • 719

      #17
      Are you mad? Gabbidon was arguably our best player. Thought him and Hall played well but Orr should be shot
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #18
        Originally posted by 3London
        I thought gabbidon was by far the best defender we had today..in the first half ..he looked great!
        i concur............crapsars gorkks n two touch wouldve broke down in tears before half time!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • stan_bowles
          CCG
          • Mar 2009
          • 8391

          #19
          Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision
          so going on replies..the first 3 posts were rubbish then?
          People see their own version of the game.Suprising how much opinions of players can vary.

          Comment

          • Fez
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 2645

            #20
            He played well up until the og! Wasn't helped after that mistake by having the entire team collapse!

            Comment

            • Toni German
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2010
              • 1813

              #21
              I thought Gabbidon was a liability.

              I thought Smith was our best player.

              But what do I know?

              Comment

              • Yousef
                Gold Seat
                • Jul 2009
                • 9553

                #22
                Was ok till the own goal.
                QPR fan since1987

                @yousef_qpr

                Comment

                • BigDanShittu
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 406

                  #23
                  Mental how much opinions vary. I thought Gabbidon was good first half and Hall was very poor and let him down at times. I also didn't think Faurlin didn't play that bad yet again when we have a good bit of play it starts with him but he lost the ball at some bad times and didn't look great defensively. Orr looked quite good when he came on IMO.
                  Estamos QPR

                  Comment

                  Working...