True to myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True to myself

Hate to say this but I'm glad I am refusing to pay the new prices. Thank **** I didn't go today, as much as it pains me to say, what a waste of money.
    I watched it on the net, 4-0 maybe is a bit unjust but we certainly know we are in the Prem!
    Tango can sit there in disgust and shame, you won't be getting 1p of my money pal. I didn't even renew my membership this year.
    Big respect to all you that went and will continue to go.

i second that , i refuse to be robbed blind by that fat orange helmet so i will not be going to any home games myself just a few away days for me!! If they invested in the team then you could possibly justify it but after watching that on the net today i can safely say we will get the run around on a regular basis this season. feel sorry for the fans who struggle to get the money together for a season ticket to have to endure that , its just wrong

Comment

i think a lot of fans feel the same to be honest hence only 15k in the ground.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Would you pay 50 quid for a pair of jeans from Primark expecting them to be Diesel jeans?

Comment

You should have heard the fans in the stand i was in today. Lower school end fans in there were saying and they are expecting us to pay £50 to watch this ****? I dont think some of them will return after todays showing.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger
            Have you guys been hacking into my private texts again?
            Obviously this is the feeling among a lot of us, no sell out for a return to premier football. I have better things to save my money for, if I wanted pain every Saturday I would go to to a sado masachist club!

Comment

I did not renew my S/T but paid my £40 today and i was outta there on 70mins,my shirt is now locked away and is going to stay that way untill tango has gone,new investors and new players are signed,because on this performance i am old enough to remember the last relegation from the prem and it was not nice,they will not get another penny from me untill they flash the cash,this team is championship playing with the big boys,i heard people coming out of the ground complaining they had been mugged off for £700,i had to smile cos i can walk away and they now have to endure more performances like this..embarrassing !!

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                Would you pay 50 quid for a pair of jeans from Primark expecting them to be Diesel jeans?
                plenty of designer gear going cheap at the mo,to avoid the early morning knock
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I think that we played well first half, showing we are not out of our depth. People who didn't go need to stop assuming like every other fan that because we lost 4-0 we are S***! One loss, and people are saying the price isn't worth it, pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                  X