Why have we signed Brazil's answer to Zesh Rehman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have we signed Brazil's answer to Zesh Rehman

Absolutely shocking if what I saw in Italy is anything to go by nowhere near championship quality never mind premier league. We have a defence of no depth what so ever our back line is far too slow for the premier league instead of getting a third keeper, we should have been getting a better quality of defender. Perone does not come under that catergory. Its a pathetic joke we have missed out on players eg Naughton though not world beater million times better than PERONE
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Thats an easy one to answer.

We signed him as our Manager wanted him. So sorry you wern't asked for your opinion first.

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
      Absolutely shocking if what I saw in Italy is anything to go by nowhere near championship quality never mind premier league. We have a defence of no depth what so ever our back line is far too slow for the premier league instead of getting a third keeper, we should have been getting a better quality of defender. Perone does not come under that catergory. Its a pathetic joke we have missed out on players eg Naughton though not world beater million times better than PERONE
      Why don't you wait for Warnock to come out after the game on satd and you can vent your spleen at him then.

Comment

EYR, he won't be there.....he's protesting about the price of the programmes by not turning up for any games.

Comment

I just love the way some of our 'so called supporters' love to have a go at players before they've even kicked a ball in the prem !!

I would also like us to sign proven prem players but 'in warnock we trust ' .

Comment

clever answer that got me there silly me aye
            here's me wanting a bit of quality adding to our defence which is by far our weakest part of our team. But we end up with a clogger who's playing pedigree is something to be desired. Only my opinion mind if your happy with this quality of player then that's you I for my money would like to see better quality than someone who would not look out of place in a park side
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Because NW has no money to spend on decent players so his hands are tied,not his fault

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Because NW has no money to spend on decent players so his hands are tied,not his fault
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

As for so called supporters its an opinion of a player I saw play in Italy and looked at his playing record. See what your tune is if he plays then aye. If your happy great put down what you think his qualitys are and why don't come out with this supporters g.arbage cliche because you have a different view what do you think his qualitys are then looking at his playing pedigree and who he's played for

Comment

clever answer that got me there silly me aye
                    here's me wanting a bit of quality adding to our defence which is by far our weakest part of our team. But we end up with a clogger who's playing pedigree is something to be desired. Only my opinion mind if your happy with this quality of player then that's you I for my money would like to see better quality than someone who would not look out of place in a park side
                    Yeah, coat off a 23 year old whose career has barely even started and wonder why you get pulled for it. Compare him to Zesh if you want, but at least watch him in the flesh a few times first eh?
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      Why don't you wait for Warnock to come out after the game on satd and you can vent your spleen at him then.
                      Would never do that, but I can not understand this poor poor signing, I'm not Ramage's biggest fan but we have just let him go on loan to palace, but I tell you what he is a damn sight better than this Perone will turn out to be only my opinion mind
                      that will change I think if ever this Perone ever gets onto the field of play in the premierleague

Comment

oh look, another prize one, lets slate the players before they kick a ball in anger, boring.Same crap posted in the other thread, not needed in 2 threads.

Comment

Not c.rap my opinion and what is not true , he has a pathetic playing record only started 1 game last season for a poor spanish 2nd div side and for a 24 year old has not exactly played many 1st team games and thats at div2 level going down to div 4 we will see what your tune is when if ever he graces the hallowed turf in the premier league see what the messages are then. Lay off the c.rap referances. Be nice too see what you think his qualitys are
                          instead of slating threads

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

no choice mate, we are skint and we are desperate
                            Last edited by vblockranger; 11-08-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

So on the Italian tour, Perone played :-

Cesna - 46mins
                              Braga - 0 mins
                              Atalanta - 38 mins

Good job you gave the guy a chance and didn't make a snap judgement.

Comment

Working...
                              X