Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Premier league new boys some stats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Premier league new boys some stats..

Steve Morrison Scored 17 goals from 43 for Millwall. Sold for £3.5 Million.

James Vaughan Scored 9 in 30 for Crystal Palace. Sold for £2.5 million (I think)

Leroy Lita scored 12 goals from 40 for Middlesbrough last season in total only scored 20 from 81 in his whole boro carear.

Danny Graham Scored 27 goals from 40 apps. Sold for £3.5 Million

JAY Bothroyd scored 20 goals from 42 apps for Cardiff. Nearly 1 in 2. Free signing QPR.

DJ Campbell scored 13 Premier League Goals for Blackpool in 31 apps. Signed for QPR for £1.25 million.

Jamie Mackie scored 9 from 23 apps. What could of been if it wasnt for the leg break.

And lets not forget ...

Adel Taarabt scored 19 goals from 44 apps, with over 20 assists. NOt sold to PSG for £13+ millions.

Scott Sinclair (Swansea) 19 goals from 43 apps. Bought by Swansea for £1 million.

Team..

QPR lost 6 games last season conceding 32 goals.
    Norwich lost 8 games but let in 58 goals.
    Swansea lost 14 games conceding 42 goals.

I think it just proves that you dont have to spent money to get quality. I think the business we have done this summer is better than Norwich and Swansea.

Also people worry about our defence but we were very hard to beat last season and we didnt let in as many goals as the other 2 teams.

To sum it up in a nutshell. I think were be ok U rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Swansea lost 14 games and Norwich shipped 58 goals. Both have failed to really improve their back line.

Could be a long season for those two.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
      Swansea lost 14 games and Norwich shipped 58 goals. Both have failed to really improve their back line.

My point exactly, plus I dont think norwich have really bought quality up front. To me Grant Holt is better than their new signings.

Comment

Holt and Jackson are better than Vaughan and Morison.

Good signing in Naughton, but apart from that, nothing.

Swansea lost 14 in the Championship, they will lose 20 in the Prem. Even with 8 less games.

Comment

Weve really got to stop agreeing so much Morris!

I do think theyll let in alot of goals this year tbh.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Holt and Jackson are better than Vaughan and Morison.

Good signing in Naughton, but apart from that, nothing.

Swansea lost 14 in the Championship, they will lose 20 in the Prem. Even with 8 less games.
            And again!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i think the defence problem is because they'll be facing Rooney, walcott et al....dont think last years stats mean much in the prem and we certainly shouldn't rely on them...IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                i think the defence problem is because they'll be facing Rooney, walcott et al....dont think last years stats mean much in the prem and we certainly shouldn't rely on them...IMHO
                I was posting the player stats just to show that even tho we havent spent hardly any money, I think we got the best deals.

Also I do think stats are useful you would think a team who concedded less last year will do better than those who concedded more, just gives a little insight.

But then again like you say it might all just mean nothing. Lets wait and see.

Comment

Fair enough...just a completely difrent game,as in far more technical, less physical,managerial decisions are far more effective..than in the championship

i believe we have got good deals but i'm not sure they are the best ?

Understand the theory re: conceding and may hold water......

really loking forward to a good season...but it will be hard !!

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
                    Steve Morrison Scored 17 goals from 43 for Millwall. Sold for £3.5 Million.

James Vaughan Scored 9 in 30 for Crystal Palace. Sold for £2.5 million (I think)

Leroy Lita scored 12 goals from 40 for Middlesbrough last season in total only scored 20 from 81 in his whole boro carear.

Danny Graham Scored 27 goals from 40 apps. Sold for £3.5 Million

JAY Bothroyd scored 20 goals from 42 apps for Cardiff. Nearly 1 in 2. Free signing QPR.

DJ Campbell scored 13 Premier League Goals for Blackpool in 31 apps. Signed for QPR for £1.25 million.

Jamie Mackie scored 9 from 23 apps. What could of been if it wasnt for the leg break.

And lets not forget ...

Adel Taarabt scored 19 goals from 44 apps, with over 20 assists. NOt sold to PSG for £13+ millions.

Scott Sinclair (Swansea) 19 goals from 43 apps. Bought by Swansea for £1 million.

Team..

QPR lost 6 games last season conceding 32 goals.
                    Norwich lost 8 games but let in 58 goals.
                    Swansea lost 14 games conceding 42 goals.

I think it just proves that you dont have to spent money to get quality. I think the business we have done this summer is better than Norwich and Swansea.

Also people worry about our defence but we were very hard to beat last season and we didnt let in as many goals as the other 2 teams.

To sum it up in a nutshell. I think were be ok U rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.
                    Very interesting read, with theese stats in mind I'm really looking forward to this season !

Comment

Working...
                    X