Darren Lewis, daily mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Lewis, daily mirror

Least i think thats his name, football writer, who wants the games all called off . Thats what he is saying on sky news. Lets hope they don't agree.

Will he refund me my flights?
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
      Will he refund me my flights?
      They don't see the bigger picture.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I hope they won't call off any games unless they absolutely have to.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Would be devastating for the UK tourism industry if an entire round of PL games were postponed due to civil unrest...

Personally think they'll all go ahead as scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Would be devastating for the UK tourism industry if an entire round of PL games were postponed due to civil unrest...

Personally think they'll all go ahead as scheduled.
            Exactly what BE was saying, really -- for once I find myself agreeing with him.
            I think that, if they can play them, they will, for that reason.

But I do wonder whether the police will only agree to cover selected matches -- given that the trouble in Eltham the past two nights have been Millwall fans "protecting" the high street, but refusing to disperse even when there were no looters and an increased police presence, I'd love to see the police refuse to police their match, while ours and others go ahead.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

He's a knob, told me his name was Matt when i saw him trying to get in to Watford game last season after i was booted out!

Comment

He wants the games cancelled so he can sit at home and choose his new trainers and flat screen television courtesy of his relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  He's a knob, told me his name was Matt when i saw him trying to get in to Watford game last season after i was booted out!
                  Football grounds still frown upon doing the fella-copter?
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                    He wants the games cancelled so he can sit at home and choose his new trainers and flat screen television courtesy of his relatives.

Comment

You never said you got booted out? It went off in the Rookery End didn't it. About 3 hours before kickoff there was some Watford fan selling about 200 tickets in the shopping centre for that game.

Comment

Yeah, booted out on 30 mins, went with my mate who decided to sing "we r qpr"
                        Ended up in Weatherspoons watching on tv!

Comment

Yeah, booted out on 30 mins, went with my mate who decided to sing "we r qpr"
                          Ended up in Weatherspoons watching on tv!
                          Ah mate sorry to hear that. I had to celebrate in Birmingham as she got me dragged into a close pal's birthday up there - not nice. I got wasted that night so dont really remember much of the night anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                            would you have said that if he was a white reporter mate??
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                              would you have said that if he was a white reporter mate??
                              No need to try and put a racist spin on it mate, just a tongue in cheek comment werent it.

Comment

Working...
                              X