Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
    Taken off at half time!
    Dodgy in Italy as well, before getting subbed, sh1t signing by the looks of it, you get what you pay for.

Comment

Not going to write him off as happy to wait and see how he performs. But IF he plays like that for us it does beg the question why we brought in someone else's donkey when we have several perfectly serviceable donkeys of our own. Frustrates me that Upson was also available on a free - and yes before anyone makes the point I do realise that he didn't always look his best against a world class Germany - but presumably wages ruled him out.

Comment

Even Warnock said on Goals on Sunday that he'd heard some mixed reports from people at West Ham he knew. but believes he's got something to prove. You've got to feel sorry for NW, knowing Gabbidon's a gamble but it;s a case of sh*t or bust when he can't get financial backing.

Comment

i wasnt sorry to see him go.not been the same player since he got injured bout 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            i wasnt sorry to see him go.not been the same player since he got injured bout 3 years ago.
            I do remember thinking he was a very good player first at Cardiff and early on at West Ham. Now I'm just not sure he is better than Gorks, say, but Warno's forgotten more about football than I'll ever k now about it so lets just see how he performs then I'm sure there will be no shortage of judgements.

Comment

Gorks is better.

Comment

I like Gabbidon. Warnock is the manager and I never argue against what he thinks
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Gabbidon is a good defender and slightly better than what we got... Played quite a lot last year, but before that he was unlucky with injury etc

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    I like Gabbidon. Warnock is the manager and I never argue against what he thinks
                    If warnock had a decent budget never in a million years would he have signed Gabidon. Its only because our owners expect him to keep us up on a shoestring.
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

i wasnt sorry to see him go
                      Perhaps he would have stopped Miller slamming one in for Cardiff at the weekend?
                      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                        Perhaps he would have stopped Miller slamming one in for Cardiff at the weekend?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                        X