Only 200 Bolton..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
    To watch their team, the opening game a (sunny) saturday afternoon in London..
    err, in reality a **** journey down the M62, M6, M42 into shitty W12 , threat of riots , not a top 6 club , 50 quid a ticket that is the reality, not a nice sunny london FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
      Embarrasing for them? When maybe they are saving their money to watch 18 better premier teams? 'Cause thats what they think. They are insulted. We should be embarrased.

If the club honestly think that northern fans are gonna pay £50 for tix in any great numbers then they are deluded.
      I can see your point mate.
      But IMO it's embarrassing to have 200 away fans in the english top flight. However, the prices may be high, but 200 is embarrassing for them.

I know our owners are greedy *******s but thats nothing new right?

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        err, in reality a **** journey down the M62, M6, M42 into shitty W12 , threat of riots , not a top 6 club , 50 quid a ticket that is the reality, not a nice sunny london FFS
        love this Well, it's my opinion.

Comment

Next month Bolton are at Arsenal. Economy up north is nothing like London. So lets say some of their fans can only afford to go to one of them.
          Loftus Rd or Emirates, Loftus Rd or Emirates, Loftus Rd or Emirates, it sure is a tough one.

Comment

BWFC travellers club price is 25 quid return...not a dealbreaker.

As long as the security situation is fine, i think it's nonsense to guess low attendance numbers.

According to Wanderers forums, their box office is giving feedback that 700 tickets have been sold. On the day, I bet there is 1,000+ away support.
            Last edited by Hoopla73; 11-08-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopla73 View Post
              BWFC travellers club price is 25 quid return...not a dealbreaker.

As long as the security situation is fine, i think it's nonsense to guess low attendance numbers.

According to Wanderers forums, their box office is giving feedback that 700 tickets have been sold. On the day, I bet there is 1,000+ away support.
              Thats still £75min without food and drink. What would you do buy a package to watch man u, chelsea and Norwich at home for £65 I know what I would do that's what's on offer to Bolton fans at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                To watch their team, the opening game a (sunny) saturday afternoon in London..
                But you can't put the prices aside. £45-50 to sit in that crappy away end and watch your team play against one of the relegation favourites just isn't good value.
                WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

the worst thing is the whole school will be bare which is a bad look for us too.First game for 15yrs in the Prem should be a complete sell out.

we havent sold all ours yet and wont.

How many times will we sell out at those prices.

Next home game Newcastle on a Monday and its on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoopsaQPR View Post

Next home game Newcastle on a Monday and its on TV.
                    Indeed. I shall be watching that one from the pub at the end of my road - all for the price of 2-3 pints.
                    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Totally agree that prices are way too high and I can completley respect the fact alot of people just cant afford to come down for the game, especially when they have a family to support and a mortgage to pay.

But I would have thought, personally, that they would have more than 200. Their average home attendance last year was 22,870 (of which allow, say, 3000 away fans) so approx just shy of 20k home fans. They must be used to paying 50quid a ticket at alot of places already, ie Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs. And Im sure that they took alot more than 200 to these places?

Yes, we wont obviously play the same calibre of football on display as the above mentioned sides, but the fact its the 1st game of the season, they are probably quietly confident of a win, and every clubs "hardcore" fans dont only go to games agaisnt the big sides, they go to all games all combine to make me think that surely theyd bring at least 1500?! 200 would be 1 of the worst turnouts i can remember at LR for a long time.

Considering all of this, I will be really suprised at such a poor turn out. Although (apologies if already been said), where has this 200 figure come from?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
                        But you can't put the prices aside. £45-50 to sit in that crappy away end and watch your team play against one of the relegation favourites just isn't good value.
                        We're discussing hypothetical numbers, no one seems to really know how many tickets have been sold. Turning this discussion to a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoopsaQPR View Post
                          the worst thing is the whole school will be bare which is a bad look for us too.First game for 15yrs in the Prem should be a complete sell out.
                          The whole school won't be bare, you do know the lower tier is for home fans now don't you?

Comment

worry that we have not even sold out , we had an advert in y,days evening standard tickets for sale.

Comment

Working...
                            X