• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Kits but us, how embarasiing

Everyone must be laughing there #### off
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-2011-12.html
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Sums us up. Only club in the Premier League who hasn't even released what our home kit will be for the season and it all starts on Saturday. Just typical of the muppets that run and work at our club. We're like a pub team.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Sums us up. Only club in the Premier League who hasn't even released what our home kit will be for the season and it all starts on Saturday. Just typical of the muppets that run and work at our club. We're like a pub team.

****ing embarrassment to pub teams all over the country if you ask me..

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Everyone must be laughing there #### off
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...s-2011-12.html
        Yeah I can hear them all laughing from here. Honestly mate, the 3rd kit gets a great write up and is defined as being unique with an 8/10 rating - only two scores better than that - and the rest is dealt with in a simple one line explanation as to ongoing negotiations.
        Hardly going to prompt anyone else to laugh out loud is it.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Yeah I can hear them all laughing from here. Honestly mate, the 3rd kit gets a great write up and is defined as being unique with an 8/10 rating - only two scores better than that - and the rest is dealt with in a simple one line explanation as to ongoing negotiations.
          Ok not funny, just the fact that everyone has their kit and sponsors for all to see and we have taken so long, only at QPR i suppose.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

nasri looks happy to be in a arsenal kit

Comment

That Venkys logo on the Blackburn kit is shocking, looks terrible. Think Fulham have got the best looking kit there. Doesn't look like too much thought has gone in to Newcastle's second and third kits either.

Comment

worst rated kits - chelsea 3rd and bolton lol
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

i like fulham and liverpools though.......

Comment

I
                    Like our home kit
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post

Exactly!
                      Be nice to Minty

Comment

I very much doubt anyone outside of QPR knows or even cares about the non-release of our home shirt.

Comment

Working...
                        X