Just a few thoughts..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few thoughts..

The new season is upon us... and firstly I would like to remind everyone, We Are PREMIER LEAGUE!!! In case anyone forgot we are no longer in the fizzy pop league which starts a week earlier and we are in the second round of the league Cup

Keep remind yourself that..

We will be on MOTD each week
    Football first
    Ford Super Sunday
    Monday Night Football
    Playing the best teams/players

Ok, Like everyone I am slightly gutted we havent spent a bit more and that we are still 2-3 players short (IMO 2 wing backs and a holding midfielder)

However I still remain very positive that we will do good this year and stay up! We have a fighting spirit and a great manager!

I also believe we will get the take over that we all crave so badly and a few more players will enter before the window!! Remain positive on this..

I do think our signings are on par if not better value for money than the other two promoted teams!! Norwich had a great year but this will prove a step to far for me, its going to be a long old season!

I dont think booing this weekend will be ideal, do it outside the ground if you must for now, because it will have an effect on the players and we need all the support we can get!!

I predict a 1 nil win this weekend, Jay Bothroyd with a later winner!!

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    I predict a 1 nil win this weekend, Jay Bothroyd with a later winner!!
    Go on then, prove it Grab some of this....

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...cials/specials

Comment

Im in there like swimwear already.. You R'sssss

Comment

Quality post mate! Exatly my thoughts, I was just too lazy to ever put them into such words lol cheers
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I agree with many of those points. Saturday is about putting all the negativity behind us and supporting our team in The Premier League - it may only be a short visit.

Comment

Well played 4Life
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Were going down lads

Are we ****.
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
              X