Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were the club not expecting so many applications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were the club not expecting so many applications?

Mrs Isleworth received this e-mail today regarding her season ticket

Sent: 08 August 2011 12:43
    To: Box Office
    Subject: QPR Season Ticket Card Dispatch

Dear Supporter,

Thanks for purchasing your QPR Season Ticket for the upcoming Premier League campaign. We look forward to welcoming you to Loftus Road.

The Box Office is awaiting its final batch of Season Ticket cards, which will be in stock on Wednesday 10th August.

As soon as we receive them, we will print your card(s) and dispatch them to you via Royal Mail First Class, so they should arrive with you no later than Friday 12th August.

If the card(s) don’t arrive with you by Friday 12th August, please contact the Box Office on the details below and we will be happy to print you off a paper ticket for the Bolton match (for your Season Ticket seat) and make it available for you to collect from the Ticket Collection Point on the day of the match.

We appreciate your patience and would like to thank you for your continued support.

QPR Box Office

08444 777 007

boxoffice@qpr.co.uk

I just got that.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

cant get shirts ready for new season so doesnt surprise me they cant get tickets ready either...

Comment

They just read the thousands of threads on here about how no one was going to renew this season and decided they didn't need to bother
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          They just read the thousands of threads on here about how no one was going to renew this season and decided they didn't need to bother

Comment

The club is just so disorganised and amateurish on so many levels. So many things are such a farce at the club: parades, fan/player events, sponsorship, fan relationships, no shirt for Saturday.

The club probably has the fewest cards in the league to set up and they still can't do it. I bet Man Utd with 50 thousand season ticket holders don't have this problem!

We are a joke with so many things
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              The club is just so disorganised and amateurish on so many levels. So many things are such a farce at the club: parades, fan/player events, sponsorship, fan relationships, no shirt for Saturday.

The club probably has the fewest cards in the league to set up and they still can't do it. I bet Man Utd with 50 thousand season ticket holders don't have this problem!

We are a joke with so many things
              Amen to that!

Comment

Working...
              X