HELP: Attending away games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: Attending away games

I registered yesterday as member. Just a for a try, I went to online ticketing but could bot book for the Everton game. Are away games only restricted for season ticket holders? Please let me know. I will be in Sheffield for a couple of months with my wife who will study there so I am planning to go to a lot of QPR games in areas around Sheffield.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Members should be able to but evton tickets I think. Often you do not get priority on tickets that went onsale before you got your membership. This stops people just getting membership for one game. Hope this is helpful, good luck. P.s wolves is easy to get to from shef so look out for sale dates.

Comment

Cheers mork. Actually I am planning to attend the Wigane game. I have got 30 loyalty points. I have just checked the Away Tickets pages and the picture is clear I think.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Cheers mork. Actually I am planning to attend the Wigane game. I have got 30 loyalty points. I have just checked the Away Tickets pages and the picture is clear I think.
        You should have no problem at all for the Wigan game mate

Be good to meet up

Comment

away tick not on sale until tues for members...ST holders can get everton now !

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            You should have no problem at all for the Wigan game mate

Be good to meet up
            I will start a post here before the game for anyone to meet up. I already know a QPR fan who used to work in Kuwait and we plan to meet up.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
              away tick not on sale until tues for members...ST holders can get everton now !
              Members have been able to buy tickets since last Thursday, they go on general sale on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
              X