Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does new Signing..Say To You As A Fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Does new Signing..Say To You As A Fan?

which of the options
    Ultimately Replacement For Buszacky
    20.45%
    Sends Out A Statement, We will Spend More
    38.64%
    One Off Big Fee Signing
    6.82%
    Big Gamble, On Player We've never Heard Of
    34.09%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Can i vote twice? Options 2 and 4

Comment

How can it be anything other than 4? ....anyone on here ever seen him play?

Comment

It says to me:

Watch this space...still too early to tell how much of a statement of intent this is.

It looks encouraging on the face of things but I'm not getting too carried away just yet.

We'll have a much clearer idea come the end of the transfer window.

Comment

Voted 1 but want 4 as well
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i see it as buzacky's replacement

however i see the fact that they gave the fee as 3.5 million as a statement that they are spending money

Comment

Lol - means no one has a clue.No one saw this coming.Once arrived...everyone came to assumption we would take on season loan.Now we have signed a relative un known player for 3.5 million squid.We have no idea what this means.Clubs like to keep transfers un disclosed these days, so why, when for past two season QPR have tried to keep our "money" quiet do we announce this signing- with fee?

Keep fans happy ? Send mesaage to fellow clubs ? Start of spending spree???

Watch this space.No one predicted we would take DC on trial and were no links with Man Utd LB.....Could be a very interesting pre season....or a flat one.

A very strange signing and complete U turn on what we have been "informed" regarding transfer fees.

Saw him on You tube and looks pretty usefull.But i dont believe that JM would have got the green light from Flav on back of You tune video.Gorman seems to have big input....Also - if to believe various comments - JM seems to have thing for Dave Nugent.Maybe he will try again to get him as our striker.

Who knows.At least we have signed someone i suppose....Onwards and upwards.

Comment

Sadly it´s prob bye-bye Buz....

Comment

i will find out buzz lives near me and have spoken to him regularly in the crown in chalfont st giles if of course he will tell me

Comment

start of spending spree

hopefully

Comment

I aint getting over excited just yet,Did this 18 months ago and whats happened since?

Comment

Working...
                      X