Robinson
    Petrov
    Reo-Coker (Muamba 65)
    Pratley (Mark Davies 65)
    Eagles (Alonso 65)
    Kevin Davies
    Klasnic (Blake 76)

(Subs not used: Lainton)

This was Bolton's starting 11 that lost their final pre season game 1-0 to Levante. There is no one in that side that worries me and we need to try and get 3 points from the game.

You can assume that Dyer started at right back at Luton because he'll start there against Bolton to deal with Petrov who's a good player. I imagine Hall will be told to stop Davies winning headers and free kicks. Bolton play a lot through him. Klasnic is a lively player but I think we can do well. Tarabat will have some fun against their defence especially Robinson.

Roll on Saturday.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Can't wait mate!

Comment

Bring it on, can't wait U R'sss
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

They have a very weak midfield looking at that! I wouldnt rake reo-coker or pratley! Klasnic is a quality player though.

Comment

Shame they haven't sold Cahill yet, class CB.

Comment

apart from 3 of the players, its like a champ side. 3 points the order on Saturday.

Comment

Cahill, petrov and kevin davies are my only worries. Have a strong feeling that Taarabt will make a fool out of Knight
              Last edited by W12hoops; 07-08-2011, 08:05 PM.

Comment

definitely a winnable game on paper but they would definitely feel the same. cmon rangers. cant wait for the season to start

Comment

these games are the bigger ones , even though the Man Us are the showpiece ones. We gotta look for 3 points on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                  X