Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please please remember to boo the hated two on saturday...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think chanting and booing flabio and the dwarf is a really postive thing to do. I know ill feel much better after ive wallop a few focks into the pair of ####s! Just thinking about it is making me postive!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

abuse em outside the ground as they come in and after game is ended if you sit near them two..them 2 ***** have to know that they have upset the majority of the fanbase and best way to do it is right in their face..
      Flabio is an egotistical **** and hates criticism from the peasants,,,giving it too him on Saturday big time.

Comment

I agree,why let those c&nts think we adore them?

Comment

I will cheer Neil and the lads on Saturday.

The timing of any demo at Loftus Rd needs to be right.

Also, what with the undue pressure being heaped on Neil and the lads from the twerps in the boardroom, we don't need to get in on the act as well.
          Any demos, booing, should be reserved for outside the ground before and after a game, NOT during a game.
          Any excess energy should be used to SUPPORT the team.

Comment

Because if we boo them, they'll suddenly change their mind and starting splashing the cash?
            Let's focus on backing our team instead..

Comment

Only boo outside the ground and directly at c&t.
              Inside we will need all the positive support we can get to make Loftus Road the fortress it was that made us top London side in the early Premier Years.
              U R'ssssss

Comment

I'm sure the team and players will know the difference between the usual encouraging chants and songs, and the verbal abuse that our owners clearly deserve. Why should they get away with how they are using our club without recourse?

Neil will also find out from the fans that we support him and his team, and that we also understand his frustrations.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                  I will cheer Neil and the lads on Saturday.

The timing of any demo at Loftus Rd needs to be right.

Also, what with the undue pressure being heaped on Neil and the lads from the twerps in the boardroom, we don't need to get in on the act as well.
                  Any demos, booing, should be reserved for outside the ground before and after a game, NOT during a game.
                  Any excess energy should be used to SUPPORT the team.
                  oh well that was fun

Comment

Why not sing to T&C if they're there.
                    'Tight pair of fu ckers, you're just a tight pair of fu ckers'
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Here we go again boo the board you d*cks. Last time we spent more time booing the board we went on a run of losing game after game. Away team and fans love it when the fans not cheering the players and manager as effect tem and will get to them that we booing. If we reallly do want to pi** off T&C all we have to do is sing Warnock name no matter what happening even if we losing 6-0. Think if we backing the manager even on a bad run and just singing him name going to be hard for them to sack him. Yes they could sack as they don't care what we think but the pressure of the press asking question why sack a manager that the fans are backing would be intersting even on the F1 show they would ask this question. So please don't be di*ks and boo just sing THERE ONLY ONE NEIL WARNOCK NO no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
                        LMAO!!!

There you have it folks, no wonder bernie says whats all the fuss about!

Too many plastic fans who couldn't care less what happens to qpr once they get to see premier teams at loftus rd after 15 years.

I just hope the real fans that care about the team, dont upset the plastics this season when the team aint wininng. Last season we walked the league and there was rangers vs rangers fights every week, with all thats been happening in the close season, we could see as much action off the field as on.

Hilarious.....

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                          Here we go again boo the board you d*cks. Last time we spent more time booing the board we went on a run of losing game after game. Away team and fans love it when the fans not cheering the players and manager as effect tem and will get to them that we booing. If we reallly do want to pi** off T&C all we have to do is sing Warnock name no matter what happening even if we losing 6-0. Think if we backing the manager even on a bad run and just singing him name going to be hard for them to sack him. Yes they could sack as they don't care what we think but the pressure of the press asking question why sack a manager that the fans are backing would be intersting even on the F1 show they would ask this question. So please don't be di*ks and boo just sing THERE ONLY ONE NEIL WARNOCK NO no matter what.
                          So if i boo flabio and the dwarf im **** am i!!!!!!! cheers mate!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                            who's a d1ck?

Comment

Originally posted by hitty View Post
                              Laural and Hardy did save our club, we do have short memory.
                              we are not big as top 8 in UK, we are smaller then Brighton, the owners know, why invest when you cannot make money or break even.
                              I would never buy a club, unless I had bad money to make it clean.
                              All fraudsters are buying the clubs, wake up Rangers Boys
                              Well me old mucker if that cant make money they should sell up and fock off!!!! if i hear that bloody line "THEY DID SAVE OUR CLUB" one more time im going focking explode!!! YES THEY DID SAVE OUR CLUB BUT IT LOOKS NOW AS IF THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTROY OUR CLUB!!!!!!!! and if you think we are a smaller club than brighton you are wrong mate! we are a bigger club than brighton and always will be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                                So if i boo flabio and the dwarf im **** am i!!!!!!! cheers mate!!!!
                                If you see them before the game or after and boo them then no your not a D**k. During the game the team needs our support seen to many times when our club is dived and having go at each other and we start losing game after game.

Just get at them by singing Warnock name and if you really want to have a go the Mittals name. JUST PLEASE DON'T BOO DURING THE GAME

Comment

Working...
                                X