X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The parade "replacement"

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...356978,00.html

So....seems the club forgot this promise

There's a shock. QPR pee over supporters again!. The club that keeps on giving
    Last edited by Mr M; 07-08-2011, 09:37 PM.
    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Just a quick post from me.

They will be doing something this month
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by TheCorrespondent View Post

I heard ;)

Comment

Let me guess.........it will be something the players turn up for about 30 seconds and then f**k off like the shirt sponsors night.

The club treat the fans with so much contempt with so many things.

And still no news on the shirt sponsor............our first game is on Saturday!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Let me guess.........it will be something the players turn up for about 30 seconds and then f**k off like the shirt sponsors night.

The club treat the fans with so much contempt with so many things.

And still no news on the shirt sponsor............our first game is on Saturday!
            I think I'll stick a patch, with the name of a charity of my choice, over the top of the Gulf Air on last year's shirt.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

lets face the club dont give two focks about us, if they do anything it will probadly invole charging us money to do it! one good thing our club is good at , in fact the only thing it is good at is fleecing the fans!!!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

for the invited few no doubt
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  It's pretty clear that T&C want to sell the club, and not having a sponsor in place will massively help them do that. I for one look forward to our non sponsored hoops next weekend before they have some crap company name written over them later in the season. If you prefer to watch advertising than an unadulterated kit then that's up to you.

Comment

they'll probably just walk around the pitch with the trophy before ko on saturday

Comment

at a cost of £25 pound a head and £5 booking charge
                      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                        It's pretty clear that T&C want to sell the club, and not having a sponsor in place will massively help them do that. I for one look forward to our non sponsored hoops next weekend before they have some crap company name written over them later in the season. If you prefer to watch advertising than an unadulterated kit then that's up to you.
                        gotta to agree there mate and lets face any money made out of a sponsor would go straight into flabio and the dwarfs pocket!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                        X