Strange feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange feeling

Watched the Rugby this afternoon in my local once all the posh ****s had ****ed off to the game at Twickenham but watching SkySports coverage of the lower leagues was very weird as we were not involved in anyway

I was thinking the same. Wonder who we'd have been playing today.

Oh well onto bigger & better now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      I was thinking the same. Wonder who we'd have been playing today.

Oh well onto bigger & better now!!
      I think it will only sink in next Saturday mate

Comment

Gonner be hard slumming it at the top table ha ha
        Have to agree though, weird watching the lower leagues and we're not there.
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

I found myself still interested in those leagues and will record The Football League Show tonight. How long that will last, I don't know. I think I'm subconsciously keeping tabs on it, just incase we find ourselves back there and I need to know who plays for who and who is still good etc.

Comment

Feel exactly the same - miss it in a strange way, although pleased of course to be in the prem. Bit like moving up to "big school".

Comment

We've spent 15 years breaking into that prison they call the Premiership. Hope we get a long stretch.........

Comment

Found it weird this afternoon as well. Still watched the Championship and had moments where I wanted our challengers from last season to lose!

Roll on Saturday!
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  Feel exactly the same - miss it in a strange way, although pleased of course to be in the prem. Bit like moving up to "big school".
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

now we will be a giant killing when we roll over as usual in the cup to the spotted dog PH team or simular ilk
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                    X